Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NY fans

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    I personally think that both players are great and it is a great situation to be in... Everyone has an off year every now and then.... Lets cut the guy some slack... Obviously it is not hurting the Yankees that much this year anyways... So, A-Rod is human, not a God, oh how reality sets in... It is truly hard to feel sorry for Yankees fans when your best player may not be having his typical year, when you are still in first place.... I think then only thing Yankee fans should be concerned with is getting the game to Rivera in the post season..... If that happens everyone knows things will be good for you guys, that is truly your problem, middle relief. And in the post season, you need a bullpen...
    We aren't worried about it now but when Sheff and Matsui went down then Cano went down we were counting on him to step up but instead he failed us again. All will be forgiven if he has a good postseason, we don't need him to be superman in the postseason but we need him to be good.

MLB ERA
    Its because NY fans are an uncivilized group of people.

That's not what your mother said.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

#1 Cena Hater
    Rookie ERA
    GiantsFan, do you really think Torre would have let Jeter go to 3rd base even if he offered it?

And now that I think about it, this topic is pointless, because this idiot is never gonna say "Oh you're right. I'm sorry"

Yankees Record: 89-57
    Magic Number: 6

MLB ERA
    Why not? Arod clearly a better player than Jeter will ever be.

The brady vs manning analogy is one of the stupidest analogy ever, switch those 2 QBs, brady on the colts and manning on the pats, and tell me who wins those SB, its a team game if you TEAM wins its not because of one player, if your team loses its not because of one player.

Hell great players like Tony Gwynn, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Dan Marino and ect, never won championships, is that there fault they didn't have help?

#1 Cena Hater
    Rookie ERA
    How can you continue to say that A-Rod is better after all the evidence against that? You are clearly a thick headed goon who refuses to listen to reason and must have the final word in every argument.

I suggest people stop wasting their time with GiantsFan. He's clearly the type of person that thinks:

"WOW GIATNS FANS R KOOL BCUZ WEN OUR PLAYUERS SUCK WE PRETEND THE GIANTS DONT EXIST LOL".
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Your using evidence to defend jeter and i will do the same, Arod has more HR and RBI in his career than jeter, thats a stat, Arod has had MVPs which your overated Jeter doesn't, and isn't a big coicidence that Jeter is starting to win those gold glove awards ever since Arod moved to 3b? Now how can you guys say Jeter is better than Arod? There's enough evidence right there.

MLB ERA
    NYcjun GW RBIs are not a Joke, they win the game. Get your facts straight you retard.

#1 Cena Hater
    Rookie ERA
    Once again, A-Rod can be as good as he wants early on in the game when the score is say 2-0 or 3-1 in favor of the yanks. He can be as good as he wants late in the game when the yanks are down 8-3. But when it comes down to it, A-Rod flat out stinks when it comes to late inning heroics. I would have traded two of those 4 homers in that series against the twins for a few more clutch hits in other games.

MLB ERA
    So if your down 8-3, one HR is not going to tie the game, hell I even seen jeter, posada,bernie, giambi hit into a DP, groundout, fly out, no but they will get a free pass.

BTW at one point Arod led the majors in GW/Game tying RBI, dont know now though.

#1 Cena Hater
    Rookie ERA
    That's the point! It's not gonna tie the game! So A-Rod's homer would be worthless then. But if the score was 8-7, he would have a slim chance of getting that homer, because the pressure would overpower him

MLB ERA
    Fek, leave him alone. Common Sense and reason are like poison to him, and when you use them he goes into shock.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Yanks put up a 10 spot on royals.. Yeah i feel sorry for yankee fans, they have it rough....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

soon to be 28 games over .500, boy that is tough to swallow....

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast