Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: NY fans

MLB ERA
    Granted it isn't positive support. But anyone who likes everything their team does is spewing bullshit.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Now that I agree with 150%!!! You can never be to satisfied...

#1 Cena Hater
    Rookie ERA
    Is anyone else getting tired of brewersfan's sarcasm? Heres some sarcasm from me.

Dude, the brewers are SO making .500 this year

Yankees Record: 89-57
    Magic Number: 6

He's not being sarcastic.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Hey Fek.... I was actually agreeing with your fellow fan Dry1313 about booing in certain situations.... I misread one of his earlier posts and if you read the posts on tonights topics you should have figured that out... I am actually on Dry1313's side, hell I even apologized to him to misreading his point... At least that was the way I meant that post to be... So trust me, when I am going to be sarcastic, you will know, and if you read any of my other posts in other thread, not only have I been sarcastic at times in this particular post, but in Brewers post, hell sometimes towards myself.... So, in the future if you are confused or do not like what I or any one else has to say, then don't respond to that post... That is what I do most of the time... You dont always have to agree with someone's opinion/view point.. that is the reason we as humans have the ability to discuss topics.... Sometimes, when I really slow down and think about what others have to say, I may not agree or like it, but I may learn and HAVE learned information that I never knew or understood prior. Sometimes sarcasism is a fun to talk smack or rib one another in FUN!!!!!! For example, in this thread only I have made opinions and thoughts for pros and cons based on the topic, and try to lighten up the mood with some sarcasism and even a little humor.... Hell, this forum is about talking, discussing and having FUN about baseball and other topics that may come up.. Thats all..... Good one on the Brewers making .500.. I know that realistically they won't, but just like Yankee fans wishing/wanting A-Rod to "hit in the CLUTCH", that is how I am with the Brewers... See, we all have hopes for our particular teams, that is what makes us a fan!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Cena Hater
    Rookie ERA
    Oh, in that case, sorry, man. I coulda sworn I detected some sarcasm in nearly every post

Yankees Record: 89-57
    Magic Number: 6

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

BTW Fek.... no hard feelings here on my part... I can handle it if you dont like me or what I have to say. I have had people make that choice in my life before... I think I'll get over, hell were only talking about sports.... Believe it or not there are better things in life to worry about... Trust me on that... and that is not meant as sarcasism.... So, either way... there are people in this forum who have disaagreed with me maybe even been frustrated just like you... but you know, they are the same individuals who will hand me out some reputation points also.... Because one thing I have learned in this forum on night you may have an ally (if you will) and one night they disagree...ANd that is ok too.... I get over it, and I think others get over it too.. I know I have given rep. points to people that I haven't agreed with on a particular topic or may been frustrated with on another night... Have some in here... it is FUN and addictive... plus you may change your opinion on something or learn something, JUST LIKE I HAVE IN HERE!!!!! That is all I try to do when I am not frustrated with the Brewers, so just like you being frustrated with A-Rod, we probably both have a lot built up inside of us.... ANd now that the Brewers are all but out of it, I am enjoying discussing other topics about other players and teams... I do enjoy other teams and players that don't wear Brewer uniforms too...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

No problem, Fek... I have been known to misread or misinterupt (spelling is not my strong suit) posts in the past too... It is O.K.!!!!!!!!

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    ah... I thought we were suppose to root for our teams and their players the whole year!!! Maybe that is what I have been doing wrong my whole life... I will have to try that, maybe my Brewers fortunes will change then... Cool!
    we root for ARod, personally I am not one who boos but I will bash players when they deserve on the boards and ARod deserves it. I WANT ARod to be great but I am also honest and critique him when he fails.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

For the final time from me about booing..... I boo too... Trust me, I am a Brewers fan for crying out loud... I most definitely boo.. I have done in my posts!!!! My point is that from my point of view, it just seems that A-Rod is unjustly booed throughout the season.... You all say he can only produce when the game outcome is pretty been decided, win or lose... But wither way you need every run you can get... If you are down big, then someone needs to be a rally starter, and when you are up big every run is needed, point in case.... Just this past week, Your beloved Yankees scored what 10 or 11 runs in one inning, and it was in the 8th.. So, you just never know when a team is going to erupt for a big inning like that.. I know booing is an imprtant aspect for a fan to do, or not going to games, however you want to protest againist your team and/or player(s)... My point is that Yankee fans could lighten a bit, on A-Rod... I just would hope that Jeter, Rivera, whoever has the most popularity on the team gets the same treatment for an entire year... All players have off years, whether they are making league minimums or 25 Mil.... either way they are collected a outrageous amount of $$$.... Randy Johnson is not "exactly" produced like expectations are for him, sure don't hear much from fans or media about him... His numbers are worth the 17 Mil or what ever e makes either... That is all I am trying to point out... A- Rod may be arrogant, but isn't that the kind of player NYC wnats..... Cause isnt that the repuation New Yorkers want.... That was always what I have percieved from the media... I could be about that, but if NOT, then doesn't he just fit in with the city's image? If not, please inform me, I would be enlightened by learning more about that topic... ANd I am serious about that!!! So, in review, when a team or player(s) need to be be booed, then BOO them, but remember tomorrow is a new day and none of know what that next day will bring!!! And please feel free to cheer when A-rod, or another Yankee does good... That is all I am saying... I apologize if I was misunderstood or misinformed you on what I was trying to post on this thread!!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    It's not Manning's fault the K can't make Kicks but it's his fault he didn't get him closer against Pitt. we all know Vanderjagt is a choker but he only gets him to a 47 yarder. he had 2nd and 1 and he took 2 shots deep instad of moving the chains and this was AFTEr he was given new life twice the first time after the terrible call on the Polomalu INt and the 2nd time after the Bettis fumble.

It's not the D that has been holding them back in recent years it's him and his O coming up small in big games. Brady doesn't shrink under pressure like manning does.

Giant fans don't care about winning as much as Yankee fans, we EXPECT to win you HOPE to win. you guys are satisfied watching Bonds chase and break records artificially- we don't care about stuff like that.

I don't care what he did in Sea or Tex I care what he did here and in '04 he got Boston going w/ the fight in midseason then disappeared(to be fair the rest of the team did also) after the first 3 games against Bos in the '04 ALCS and then was as bad as any player could be in the '05 LDS.
    So its the QB fault that his reciever's cant catch a pass? Its the QB fault the reciever ran the wrong route then? Its the QB fault the running back cant run against a good defense? Its the QB fault that his RB cant convert on 3rd/4th and short? Based on your crap ass logic you will blame an entire loss on an indisual

Thats why you yankee fans are most narrow-minded fans, hell you will even blame Arod when your pitching stunk, you will even blame Arod when you guys dont win a WS, because you guys havent won shit since 2000, since then you guys have signed guys like Sheffield, Giambi, Mussina, Johnson and ect, you guys sure as hell dont give them the same treatment like you guys to do Arod.

What the hell are you talking about? Every single fan cares about winning. I guess you yankee fans are getting so use to winning divisions lately instead of WS. You guys have been HOPING to win a WS since 01. No wonder why you guys PMS too much.

You obviously care what he did in Sea/Tex, because he became a great player when he played in those cities, thats where you get your initial 1st impression of him.

MLB ERA
    Um, read some more posts, we've already discussed this a few times.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The analogy of NFL quarterbacks is irrelevent. Quarterbacks set the motion for the whole offense in each and every play, while a baseball hitter, if he has not reached on base, sits on the bench 8 out of 9 times.

MLB ERA
    why is this thread still going?
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Because you touch yourself at night.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast