Thread: Kemp reaches 30/30

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Dodgers Kemp reaches 30/30

Matt Kemp homered Friday to become the 55th player in big-league history to turn in a 30/30 season.
    Kemp, who already had 33 steals, hit his 30th homer off the Rockies' Matt Reynolds in the seventh inning. He's the first National League in four years and the first Dodgers since Raul Mondesi in 1999 to go 30/30. He could become the first player since Alfonso Soriano in 2006 to finish with at least 35 homers and 35 steals.
    I can see Kemp getting hot and reaching 40/40. Definitely something I would love to see. Congrats to Kemp for being 1 of 55 players in the history of the game to reach 30/30.

Rookie ERA

Re: Kemp reaches 30/30

Brianna has good taste in players.

(For those that have forgotten she is the 7 year old of a friend of mine in CA. who is also a life long Dodger fan and her first love is Matt Kemp.)

MLB ERA

Re: Kemp reaches 30/30

Dudes, I was at that game last night. And I left in the 7th inning stretch because the kids were tired. I missed all 6 runs. I suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.