Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Royals @ Angels

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Royals @ Angels

I'd love to do stuff in front of the camera too, since I love acting, but I'd never be able to keep a straight face. Plus all that makeup is just too scary.

Turn 2

Well I am a makeup sort of person anyway. Not too ton , but I like getting fancy every once in a while. I remember this year when Amber TheoHarris was interviewing the fans and she asked a fan how they were enjoying the game. And the fan said, " I am having an F-ing good time". Live on the air. She as the professional she is just smiled and moved right along. That is what I really want to be able to do. Plus I love to talk as you all know.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'd love to do that too, but writing is just, I dunno, easier I guess. I think you'd be great at a live reporter. You got the poise and the gift of gab.

Turn 2

Thank You, I definetly have the gift of gab. As for the writing side of repoting I am not that good of a writer so it would be very hard for me. But it seems like you would be terrific at it. And I bet you will learn alot of the tricks of the trade at SF State.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Thanks! I hope I'll be atleast semi-successful...I'll also be taking pics of the team. I'm supposed to make an expose about something I love, so I was trying to talk Swish into letting me go "behind the scenes" and make my expose on the A's. But, like any typical guy, he's being difficult.

Turn 2

That would be so much fun.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

He's not answering his cell phone...I think he's doing that on purpose...or maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me cause I'm such a pain in the ass. Who knows?

Turn 2

That drives me nuts with ballplayers. Everytime they come out of there cars and you are trying to get an autograph they are also pretending to be on there cell phones. And I don't even know any player personally.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yeah. A lot of them act like they're too cool and all that. Swish normally doesn't, and neither does Byrnesie. I don't want to generalize, but it seems to be the players who have the huge egos...

Speaking of Swish he finally called me back. Said he would try to talk to "the guys" and see if he could let me in. We'll see how that goes.

Turn 2

That would be so uber awesome. I can tell ya that when I saw the A's at Camden Yards that group of guys were the nicest group of players to the fans of any team I have ever seen.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yup. They're really loose and know how to have a good time. That's why I love the A's. Whether one guys K's 4 times or hits 3 homers, they'll be the same. They realize that every day is a new day to either build on yesterday's successes or to forget the losses of the previous day (funny-that's a quote from Bob Feller...my bad. ) Nick said he would call me after he finishes his little "Country Roads" segment on the A's post-game show, Extra Innings. He probably hates me now, but hey. That's what girls like me are for.

Turn 2

Oh he probably doesn't hate you. So you said he went to school with your brother and were in the same Frat(how cool). Does your brother talk to him alot too or do you just bother him all the time?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

No way they talk to eachother waaay more than I bug Swish (which is pretty amazing, cause I bug hit a LOT). Swish is really funny. He just doesn't know when to stop sometimes, and those sometimes are normally the times where he says something to get him in trouble...but hey, guys will be guys. There's no changing that.

Turn 2

It must be so awesome to be able to talk to him though. You should ask him for Travis Buck's phone #.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I did. He said "he would spare Travis the agony that I give him"...I assumed he was reffering to how many times I call him per day.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast