Thread: Hernandez To Start Year In AAA

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Hernandez To Start Year In AAA

Runelvys Hernandez, named the Royals' No. 2 starter a couple of weeks ago, will likely open the season in the minors after struggling Saturday against the Cubs.
    The plan now is for Hernandez to be the fifth starter, meaning he'll pitch once in extended spring training and once for Triple-A Omaha before starting for the Royals on April 14. However, even that could change, since the Royals have been disappointed with Hernandez since he showed up out of weight. The adjustment means that Joe Mays will start the second game of the season. Denny Bautista, who was expected to be the No. 5 starter and begin the season in the minors, will start the fourth game behind Scott Elarton, Mays and Jeremy Affeldt.
    This guy looked so good until he got hurt and now looks like he just lost the passion. With Redman and Grienke out, this guy needs to act like he gives a shit.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Being a member of the current Royals is a proven cause of depression. I mean, how can you care when your pitching centers around Mark Redman, Joe Mays, and various once promising arms that have totally deflated. Even their future ace decided to go emo this offseason. Runelvys should just run away and join the circus.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Never feel sorry for guys getting paid put the ass to play a game, even if it is for the Royals.

He needs to get off of the fast food and sweets.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Update: He'll start the season on the DL now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2386454

I've never heard of a team putting a player on the DL for being a fat a**!
    rf28