Thread: Here comes the Kid.

Rookie ERA

Here comes the Kid.

The Astros designated catcher Raul Chavez for assignment and recalled catcher Humberto Quintero from Triple-A Round Rock Express.

The 25-year-old Quintero, acquired from San Diego this spring for pitcher Tim Redding, was batting .299 (48-for-153) with seven home runs and 28 RBIs in 45 games with the Express. Chavez, who started Wednesday night's game against Cincinnati, appeared in 22 games for Houston and was hitting .203 (13-for-64) with three RBI.

Here is your guy HollywoodLeo! He can't do any worse that we have had. I expect him to stick mand take over for Brad next year.

MLB ERA
    Oh thank God, I thought this would be a "we should trade for Griffey" thread. Phew.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Oh thank God, I thought this would be a "we should trade for Griffey" thread. Phew.
    I have been accused of being a little off but NEVER insane.

MLB ERA
    That said, Ausmus has been an offensive blackhole for several years now, and Quintero shouldn't have to try too hard to improve on him and Chavez.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.