Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reyes agrees to Miami?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Reyes agrees to Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    You can't even admit to yourself what an egomaniac you are, can you? That you consistently go out your way to not just disagree with others but tell them that they're wrong if they think otherwise.
    You are the one that can't admit it! You somehow think you're different than me when you're not! You're such a hypocrite! I never go out of my way. When I see something I disagree with, it make it known. When someone is wrong, I make it known. When I agree with someone, I do the exact same! Same as you do, pal and that's exactly what a forum is for. Guess what else I do? I also admit when I'm wrong. And yes, I do enjoy making you look bad Again, if you don't want it to happen or get into another pointless debate which is exactly what this is, don't respond. You are the defacto egomaniac I guess.

Someone should delete the comment that mofo used in the Mods forum and this comment explaining it.
    Last edited by love_that_reefer; 12-06-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Rookie ERA

Re: Reyes agrees to Miami?

Supposedly, Hanley Ramirez is the only one not happy about this signing, gawd he's a whiner even in the off season!

The Marlins had to stick a crowbar into the old wallet to give some incentive for season tickets sales and sponsorship for the new stadium, Bell and Reyes are just the tip of the iceberg.......good news for the rest of the league is many players will be cheap during their next firesale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12