Thread: Brewers have a new catcher...

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Re: Brewers have a new catcher...

I saw that and I posted this under Brewers Off-Season Thread. But, technically, I know it should have gone here.

I have mixed feelings about this signing. He is a better defesive catcher with a little speed and bat control left in him. Hopefully this will help the pitching staff more than the offense. Still need him to produce offensively.

MLB ERA

not a terrible move....but I wanna see how well he can call a game, and how well he can handle Guillermo Mota

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

When Kendall was in his first year with the A's, he called the games pretty well, but as you all probably know he's a bit lacking in the offensive department. He adjusts well to new pitching staffs, but he'll also have to get used to all the pitchers in the NL again.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    I saw that and I posted this under Brewers Off-Season Thread. But, technically, I know it should have gone here.

I have mixed feelings about this signing. He is a better defesive catcher with a little speed and bat control left in him. Hopefully this will help the pitching staff more than the offense. Still need him to produce offensively.

Technically it can go anywhere man. There really is not exact format, so feel free toplace Brewers news in the Brewers forum whenever you want man.

Anyhow, I don't like this for the Brewers personally. His offense is all but gone these days.