Thread: Rafael Palmeiro wants a comeback

MLB ERA

Rafael Palmeiro wants a comeback

42-year-old Rafael Palmeiro, who sat out last season, reportedly wants to attempt a comeback in 2007.
    We can't imagine any team wanting to invite the controversy that would come with a Palmeiro signing when there are plenty of first base options out there. Palmiero played in just seven games in 2005 following his Aug. 1 steroid suspension. He ended up hitting .266/.339/.447 in 369 at-bats that season.
    Source: Chicago Tribune
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    I wouldn't mind having him come back to Texas, although if we manage to sign Piazza there wouldn't even be a DH job for him anymore. It's not like the guy would bring Bonds type controversy that would be a detriment to the team.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Rookie ERA
    Being 42 and have steriod problems...I don't think he needs to make a come back.

MLB ERA
    Pull a Canseco and start pitching.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Pull a Mantle and start drinking and whoring.