Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camren and T.I (Carmen Is Hawt!!!)

MLB ERA
    Well, if you can give me any reason that I should have heard of him, I'd listen. But out of the half dozen radio stations I listen to, he'd never be on. Just because I've never heard of him doesn't mean I said anything bad about him (besides that incredibly stupid ****ing name but that goes with the genre, doesn't it?). Give me some tunes to check out, and I will.

MLB ERA
    Does it really matter what songs I tell you? You don't even recognize rap as music. I could ****ing give you the most critically acclaimed Public Enemy, Run DMC, Tupac, Biggie.. whatever. I could tell you some good ****ing shit, and you wouldn't like it.

MLB ERA
    Just to let you know, I own the first 4 PE albums and I also have own the first 5 DMC albums.

Don't ASSume anything son, cuz all you do is make the first 3 letters of "ASSume" out of yourself. I asked you for tunes I should check out and you come back with this? You wanna know why I give you shit for being a dumbass.. it's cuz of posts like this. Why should I talk serious when you act like that?! You wanna smack on rap? Fine, but do it where I told you... the NFLforums music site. I'll ride with it. Otherwise, quit hatin'.

MLB ERA
    Why would I tell you tunes, when I don't even like this rapper? LOL. I mean he's okay, but nothing special.

MLB ERA
    k... ferget it then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12