Ok, so we start off the season with a bang and beat the KC Royals. Yes, yes, it's the Royals. Really though, they're not horrible. If anything it was their pitching. I do mean Elarton. The guy started off pretty good, but as time went on, he just got more horrible. Anyways, off of the Royals, because truthfully, I don't give a crap about them.

Anyways, a great game for Shelton. 2 HRs, 3-4, 2 RBIs. Freakin amazing game. Just outstanding.

Kenny Rogers pitched a great game. Seemed like he was right on the whole game. Very nice. Great focus.

Granderson was dissappointing, to say the least, but I can understand if it was just some butterflys from opening day. But he still should've hit better. When he was on base though, he had a nice steal. Going from 2B, then Elarton-Buck throw screwing up, so Granderson got 3rd was pretty nice.

There was also a pretty bad defensive play in the 3rd inning, that Guillen could've easily made.

The heart of the lineup pretty much sucked going for a total of 0-11, and these are supposed to be some of our best players in Pudge, Dmitri, and Magglio.

Inge tried to steal a base in the 4th inning, but it was pretty pathetic. He started to slide too early, so he got stuck and missed the base. He could've gotten the SB, if he had waited just a little bit longer to start sliding.

Zumaya had a nice few innings. He started off pretty weak, but it could've been butterflys. He ended off pretty nicely. 3 Ks, 1 BB, 1 H in 2 innings. Not bad at all.

Also like to commend Inge on hitting pretty nicely at the start of the game, and Guillen on his HR.

Overall, it was a pretty good game. Hopefully we can continue it all season.