Page 74 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1817

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Nice game fellas. My Saints got the win too!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This wasn't really a fair contest, considering how bad Cleveland sucks. That said, I'll take a W any day of the week. Now, let's get ready for Baltimore.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    I'm not sure I said Palmer is overrated.

I did say he hasn't been a clutch performer.

He has played better lately, but he'll start to really make me more confident in him if he plays well vs. the Ravens' defense.

It's good to see the defense pitch the shutout, though the Browns seemed to help some with that.

They don't have much time to prepare for Thursday night, so they better be ready, because the game is HUGE in terms of the Wild Card race.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'm calling it right now... the Bengals will win by 2 touchdowns tonight against a very overrated Baltimore Ravens squad.
    rf28

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I don't know about this game. I am nervous to lay money on it. Great defense vs. all of a sudden great Palmer/Johnson connection. Are the Bengals favored because of their last two games? They played two of the worst defenses in football. My Saints, and the Browns.

Please guys, give me a legit reason why these bengals should win this. I am not doubting it, I just need clarification for assurance on a victory.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter
    I don't know about this game. I am nervous to lay money on it. Great defense vs. all of a sudden great Palmer/Johnson connection. Are the Bengals favored because of their last two games? They played two of the worst defenses in football. My Saints, and the Browns.

Please guys, give me a legit reason why these bengals should win this. I am not doubting it, I just need clarification for assurance on a victory.
    One thing Ive learned from my bro in law that bets some is if you have doubts youre likely wasting your money. Vegas put a lot more faith in the last 2 games. If the Bengals are favored its solely because they are at home. I dont see them covering even though its only a FG victory margin.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Impressive Bengals win, shutting down a hot team for most of the game, only giving up a TD on an iffy no-call on pass interference and having a TD waved off for the muff rule.

Back in the division title race!

MLB ERA
    It's about time the team won a big game against a quality opponent.

The defense is finally playing more aggressively.

I hope Lewis doesn't go back to his overly conservative coaching again.

They still have work to do if they want to make the playoffs, but at least they are getting themselves in better shape.

I'm not sure they can in the division, as the Ravens' toughest game is next Sunday at KC. In a way I almost have to root for the Ravens to win because we are battling the Chiefs in the Wild Card race and I'm just not sure we can catch the Ravens all the way at this point.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Bengals have a relatively easy game against the Raiders next, then they have the tough stretch of the Colts at Indy and the Broncos at Denver. I think they could probably win one of those two. Then its the Steelers on New Year's Eve. The Bengals SHOULD win that game, but stranger things have happened.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan28
    The Bengals have a relatively easy game against the Raiders next, then they have the tough stretch of the Colts at Indy and the Broncos at Denver. I think they could probably win one of those two. Then its the Steelers on New Year's Eve. The Bengals SHOULD win that game, but stranger things have happened.
    Dont underestimate the Raider D, its the only reason weve won a game this year :P.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    CRF, I believe you owe Marvin Lewis and the Bengals an apology for severly disrespecting them. Lewis has put together 4 consecutive non-losing seasons in a town where we had 14 consecutive losing seasons. He has this team on the verge of back-to-back playoff appearances.

Watch out, Indy. Rudi will run it up your backside!
    rf28

MLB ERA
    No, I am not apologizing.

The fact is the team was playing poorly and dug itself into a hole that they've had to work hard to get out of.

They haven't even made the playoffs yet. Let's see them do that and then we'll talk about giving Lewis credit for turning things around.

The Colts are going to be very hungry on Monday night, so I hope the Bengals are up to the task. Two difficult games follow that one as well.

Hopefully they come out of them OK.

MLB ERA
    Mick Cronin is pointing UC in the right direction.

Next year should be good and the year after could be quite a bit beyond that.

Tubby meanwhile...eh.

Just sayin'.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    We'll see about that "right direction" when they get to conference play. They beat a Xavier team that is up and down. That "right direction" might be the NIT when its all said and done.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    That would be good for a guy who had one JUCO who played last year in place when he came, along with a walk-on and a football player and didn't get to recruit anyone until after last season had ended.

Not to mention the team this year has only one non-football, walk-on, NAIA or JUCO player on it (Vaughn).

Next year Mick is bringing in some more of "his guys" from the high school ranks, much like he brought in Vaughn this year.

It's going to get fun for UC fans sooner than later and as I said when the Huggins stuff happened and Mick was hired, I think within a couple years or so, Mick could start taking the team further than Huggins often did.

I stand by that thinking.

Page 74 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast