Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to visit Big Ben

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    I've been overseas several times and trust me-jet lag is tough to overcome especially if you don't move around.

Have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Thanks a lot. The only part I'm not looking forward to is the plane ride, but it'll be worth it. Plus, they have movies on the overseas flights and I'll probably sleep some, so it hopefully won't be too bad, lol.
    If you see any grenades, dont' pull the pins.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Thanks...and not really, lol. My sis. is(blonde hair, blue eyes) but I'm not going to "go there" if you will. Yuck(LOL). I know some think that type of stuff goes on in Ohio/Kentucky, but no thanks.
    Yeah, but she could easily be "blond hair, blue eyes, 5'6", 300 lbs, with a hairy chin".

Have a good trip CRF and even though it isn't foreign food, you have to stop off at a McDonald's. It is awesome to order a Big Mac combo with a beer. I have been there twice and London is a great place to visit. I caught the Queen coming out of the palace one time and the security and fanfare is something to really enjoy. And nope I didn't get the palace guard to make a facial movement either. Maybe you can.

MLB ERA
    I'm back everyone, and enjoyed the trip despite some worrisome times due to some loser terrorists. I'll have more on the trip here in a bit and later on, but I just wanted to say thanks to all those that commented here and it's good to see everyone again.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Welcome back man! We missed you around here. I especially need you to stir the pot once again and get my heart racing on all the possible trade rumors. It is heating up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12