Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 6/4 game thread-the vet presence is here guys

Phucking Pathetic. The Reds might as well just go home. Why can't they leave Miley home for once? Rockies now lead 5-4

MLB ERA
    ok i redid the gif as harang is done
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Aurilia seems to do well in Colorado. How about this trade:

Reds: Rich Aurilia

Rockies: Jeff Francis

Where is everyone?!? We have a pennant chase here, guys! :p

Horrible effort by Lopez in this plate appearance. He strikes out on a 2-strike bunt attempt in which he didn't even make contact.

They need to dump Ramano off at the nearest exit. Good God.

And, dump Casey, too. He really doesn't do much anymore other than tighten his batting gloves and streth his quadriceps in between every pitch.

Will THIS be the end of Miley? Somebody up there in Cincinnati needs to put up a big article that reveals Miley for what he is, and puts pressure on Lindner to do something. Oh, and throw Gullet and Chambliss into the article, also.

Wow, what a retarded team. And, retarded manager. Thanks, Lopez. That *may* be just why the club was reluctant to make you the starting SS from the get-go. We all love your enthusiasm, and love for the game. You have a decent bat. The problem the front office has with you is that you don't make routine plays. You have a difficult time focusing.

Anyone else notice Kearns flying like hell down the first-base path on a grounder to second, for the last out? Why can't he do this on EVERY at-bat? For that matter, why can't the TEAM put out this kind of effort, the WHOLE GAME??? Obviously the Reds thought they were going to coast through this one, and their actions displayed such. Lazy quitters.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456