Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/8 Reds vs Cardinals (Nothin' Like Slump Bustin' With Your #2 Hitter Castro)

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Re: 6/8 Reds vs Cardinals (Nothin' Like Slump Bustin' With Your #2 Hitter Castro)

Nick Lachey stopping by in the booth

Great Show

Re: 6/8 Reds vs Cardinals (Nothin' Like Slump Bustin' With Your #2 Hitter Castro)

how could you let Jessica slip through your fingers? She's a natural D cup and a virgin when he met her...STUPID.
    Check out the new pic... This kid is the 1st pick in the 2022 baseball amateur draft.
    His 1st bobblehead night will be in Dayton 2023!!
    Mark it Down!!!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Why would you do this to me?

I am sitting at work enjoying a PBP on Yahoo, and come back on here and get mezmerized by Jessica. Now I forgot what I was supposed to do at work. I forgot about everything I needed to do. Surely I am going to get fired. Danget! Danget all to hell. I am in the Air Force and somehow I will be fired.

Thanks a lot Jessica. My God you are so hot. No, I should be pissed at you. You freakin whore. Why would you smile into the camera like that? You thinking of me Jessica? You better be. Good Lord. You are a freak of nature. Get that idiot off of you sweetheart.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post

I am sitting at work enjoying a PBP on Yahoo, and come back on here and get mezmerized by Jessica. Now I forgot what I was supposed to do at work. I forgot about everything I needed to do. Surely I am going to get fired. Danget! Danget all to hell. I am in the Air Force and somehow I will be fired.

Thanks a lot Jessica. My God you are so hot. No, I should be pissed at you. You freakin whore. Why would you smile into the camera like that? You thinking of me Jessica? You better be. Good Lord. You are a freak of nature. Get that idiot off of you sweetheart.

What?
    go back to work....she's thinking about me...
    Check out the new pic... This kid is the 1st pick in the 2022 baseball amateur draft.
    His 1st bobblehead night will be in Dayton 2023!!
    Mark it Down!!!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Dunn solo shot to left!

4-0 Reds

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

EdE 3 for 3 tonight with a double now.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post

What?

Priceless.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

EdE 4 for 4 now!

RBI basehit there.

5-0 Reds!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

The dreaded 8th inning.

Lohse is still in the game. RBI double for Bennett and it is 5-1. 2 RISP with 1 out. Time to call it a night for Lohse.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Lohse gets out of it on a flyout to Griffey and a groundout to Phillips. Thank God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Had the score wrong earlier. It is 5-1 now in the bottom of the ninth after a Pujols double followed by an Edmonds basehit.

Lohse has to come out now. And he does. In comes Stormy to close it out.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Rolen with a basehit now. 2 on for Juan Encarnacion

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Encarnacion fouls out to Hatteberg. 2 outs!

Come on Stormy

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Hatteberg catches the line drive off Kennedy's bat and the Reds win it!

I like to see us start heating up just in time for Bailey to get things going. Nice win tonight. Good day for the Reds with the draft and now the win. Tomorrow brings more greatness with our phenom taking the hill.

MVP: Encarnacion and Lohse

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Reds Select C Devin Mesoraco with pick #15

3 good starts in a row for Lohse. He started the season off on this kind of fire as well. A bit streaky I will admit. But if Bailey becomes what we want him to and helps this team contend, I can't help but value Harang-Arroyo-Lohse-Bailey-Belisle.

Then you have to start talking about allowing Krivsky to make a deal for bullpen help. Perhaps one of Freel, Conine, or Hatteberg could bring us something and we can call up Votto to take on 1B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12