Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better."

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

Ball 1 up, foul to the rh side 1-1, ball up and away 2-1, ball 3 down and away, ball on the outside corner 3-2, fouled back 3-2, fouled off 3rd BL, fouled back again, ball 4 were are pretty much screwed.

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

Loretta walks after a long AB.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Berkman up, ball 1 away, swing and a miss strike 1, off the plate away 2-1, swing and a miss down and away 2-2, ball in the dirt 3-2, bases are jacked ball 4 with Lee up!

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Weathers walks Berkman and now bases are loaded for Lee.

(Uh oh.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Amazing DP by Gonzalez!!! WOW!!!

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Strike 1 to Lee, What a DP up the middle to Gonzo who trips trying to get it, Reds Win, Reds WIn !@!!!!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What a save by Gonzalez, and you got to hand it to Weathers for inducing the groundball from Lee.

The Reds have two in a row for the first time in nearly a month if you can believe it (I am sure you can.)

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Whew, now I remember why I don't like doing PBP, it's exhausting! But you are obviously hanging on every pitch.

But 2 in a row for the 1st time in a month!

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Weathers is damn lucky he has Gonzo, cause FeLo doesn't make that play! Just out of nervousness.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

See that's why everyone should give rep to CincyRedsFan, who always does quality PBP and I know firsthand how tiring it is.

Great job Mario and thanks to everyone who stopped by tonight, hopefully we'll have more for the next one.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    See that's why everyone should give rep to CincyRedsFan, who always does quality PBP and I know firsthand how tiring it is.

Great job Mario and thanks to everyone who stopped by tonight, hopefully we'll have more for the next one.
    Oh yeah, I had actually given him some Rep on it early on, because he was money. And then I had to come out of the pen, it was ugly but I got the job done.

Oh BTW are you watching Reds Live? Hatteberg just 'fessed up to that missed pitch, hit & run. Just as I thought, he couldn't pull the trigger 'cause it was like a pitchout.

MLB ERA

Belisle with some BABIP/DIPS ERA normalization tonight. :thumbsup:

Just be thankful Valentin wasn't catching.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30 View Post
    Belisle with some BABIP/DIPS ERA normalization tonight. :thumbsup:

Just be thankful Valentin wasn't catching.
    LOL, yeah. Ya know Hopper was good tonight 3-4 Dbl and a run scored. But did have that foolish dive to allow the run to score.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Thanks guys, had fun tonight. Nice to win! Keeganbrick lost a few E-Bucks there didn't he.

Minor Leaguer
    AA ERA

I almost flipped when Gonzalez fell down on that double-play ball. He made it look hard. But I will take it.

What a game. That is the type of game the Reds have been losing all year long. Maybe the tide has changed.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast