Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better."

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

FB down the heart strike 1, BB down and away 1-1, FB hit back up the middle to Gonzo who takes it himself and throws on to 1st for a DP of our own. On to the top of the lineup baby yeah!

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

That Mohawk was about 8 inches high and blond ona spanish fella. It looked pretty cool and Sharp!

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Qualls to Hopper outside ball 1, low and inside swing and a miss 1-1, outside ball 2, slider down and away 2-2, middle in fouled off 2-2, taps a dribbler down the 1st BL 2-2, chopper up the middle Hopper beaats out a great play. Speed kills baby!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hopper's speed beats the throw out!

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Hatteberg up, 1st pitch Hopper running and he was out by a mile. Missed Hit and Run?

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Hatteberg deep RCF! 2-1 good guys!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hatteberg gives the Reds a lead with a bigflay to right! It could have been 3-1 had Narron not played fast and loose with an average basestealer (at bast.)

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Hatteberg says; "screw roids, I'm a professional."

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Jr. fouls off a pitch, 0-2 I missed a pitch, and he K's swinging.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

BP up 2 outs. pitch down in strike 1, ball up and in 1-1, slider down and away 1-2, down and in swinging 3outs. to the bottom of the inning Belisle going back out.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Hatteberg gives the Reds a lead with a bigflay to right! It could have been 3-1 had Narron not played fast and loose with an average basestealer (at bast.)
    Marty and Jeff are saying it was a missed hit and run. The ball was high and away, nearly a pitch out. And judging from Hatte's reaction I think it was.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Biggio up strike 1 down the heart of the plate, ball with some sink swinging 0-2, pop up to BP on the edge of the OF grass. 1 out.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Marty and Jeff are saying it was a missed hit and run. The ball was high and away, nearly a pitch out. And judging from Hatte's reaction I think it was.
    My feed was going in an out so I just made an assumption based on what I saw. That does change it for sure, perhaps it even gave Hatteberg the ability to summon the extra needed power.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Everett up ball up in swinging fouled off strike 1, strike 2 on the outside corner on the 101st pitch. Swing and miss ball gets away, Moeller throws down to 1st 2 out and Luke Scott hitting for Ausmus.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    My feed was going in an out so I just made an assumption based on what I saw. That does change it for sure, perhaps it even gave Hatteberg the ability to summon the extra needed power.
    Agreed!! Belisle coming out after a sterling and I mean sterling 7.2 4H, 1 ER, 8 K no BB's!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast