Thread: Here is my problem

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Here is my problem

I know this team's pitching sucks. But I would never be this pissed at a team for just sucking. I am literally miserable and am allowing this Miley situation to ruin my life right now. I cannot stop being mad no matter what is going on around me. If I could, I would pay everyone who buys a tickeet to tomoorow's game 100 bucks not to go into the stadium. Have an empty house. Or else everytime Miley stepped on the field, boo him as loud as you can. And everytime Aurilia makes aplay or steps up to the plate to earn his automatic out, boo him louder. Maybe they will get the point.

I just hate it when I cannot make sense of something. If you have a move and think it is a good one, then go for it. But clearly, this is insanity. There is no way around it.

So I have to cool off. I apologize for no supporting this team tonight, but I could not do it in good conscience. I literally have let Miley get the best of me. I loved that man last season, but he really is losing all respect these days. So if you guys want to lash out at me for taking this too far, I would agree that you are intitled to that feeling. But this is just my stance right now. I am a deeply commited fan and I hate to see stupidity be the down fall of a great bunch of guys that deserve a championship, or at least a shot at one. Same with us posters, we deserve to see better than what we have seen. So there it is. Sorry guys for the heartache and I will be back to normal soon.

AA ERA
    Its all good redsrbetter. I feel your pain. But watching the Bengals for the last 14 years it maybe be easier for me to deal with the awful play and stupid coaching moves. If Miley were fired who would replace him for this year??? That would be something to discuss. Also would this person make the same stupid mistakes? If so whats the point??? But I am with your level of frustration.

MLB ERA
    Don't sweat it. We all understand.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

It is ironic that the bullpen is fried either way:

- starting pitching can't do its damn job
    - Danny Graves and Gang give up game-tying and game-winning HR's, and the offense can't hit or score in the clutch

ONE THING I would love to know is why the offense CONTINUES to stand there and take strikes. It's as if they're batting against Danny Graves or something. This ain't the Reds pitching you're hitting against, Reddies! Even if the Reds do get on base, they don't play small ball successfully, they still stand around waiting for the long ball. So, might as well swing at strikes.

MLB ERA
    Cant really complain about the offense recently because they have been scoring runs, they havent score less than 2 runs since April 19th, they have scored less than 3 runs once since April 25 (the team is 2-11 in those games). Three Runs should be enough to win a lot more than 2 games in that spread. Again it comes back to pitching.

Harang is by far our best starter right now, went 8 Innings tonight giving up 1 run that should be enough to win.

We dont know how Hudson will do when he returns.

IF we do trade Kearns and get Vazquez that should give us a guy who can be our stopper and has pitched great after a rocky start.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

AA ERA
    Yep, this team plays too much like a bad AL team with an NL manager.

AAA ERA
    i am feeling your pain, I said it before Ill say it again, this is the worst Reds team i have ever seen, and it isn't really their fault, on paper they are really a lot better then what they are playing

it is painful to watch, this game tonight is the epitomy of the entire season, just when you think they pull it together, they **** it up in the end, and well there you go, it happend tonight, it will happen again with this team... we need a real manager to get in there, if not a real manager just someon who knows how to play a hot hand.

this is the team that needs a Jack McKeown on it