Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And here we go... Reds Uniforms for 2007

MLB ERA
    now that i've sobered up, i'm starting to think...

when i visited kansas city and went to a royals game, their whole stadium was covered in the past. memorbelia, trophies in the concorse area, even whole tributes to the past players during the game.

i was thinking to myself...these guys suck so bad, they need to rely on the past to make them feel better.

now i'm feeling the same way about our reds.

i don't mind remembering the past as much as the next guy, but seriously guys you don't see better teams such as the yanks, bosox, etc, reflect on the past as much as we do.

the past is great and all, but lets make a new "past" for our future children, and something to lay back on when we're old and telling stories of baseball to them, saying "yeah, i was there when the reds stunned the world again and won the world series". because right now what to we have to be proud of in the past, oh i don't know, 15 years?

griffey's 500?
    larkin's mvp?

i'm sure theres more but i'm still hungover...the point i'm trying to come across is that we've had managements that care too much about the past when we need to be taking a step forward and creating a new future. this is baseball, you just don't sit back on it and wait for miracles to happen. you aren't going to get a bronson arryyoyoyoyoyo in every trade.

i swear i love this team but sometimes i wonder if they even know what their doing.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

AAA ERA
    I like them, I loved the old uni's from the 70's, 80's and early 90's.. these are close, but still different.. much better than anything they have done since the first change

MLB ERA
    Not bad I like it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12