Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Game 127: Astros @ REDS

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Franklin? With the game on the line???

Damn

MLB ERA
    Apparently Coffey said "It's right down the middle" on the pitch he get tossed on.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Ensberg walks. 3-2 Astros. Bases loaded, 1 out.

These types of games are why I wonder whether the team will really be able to make it to the end of the season. Pathetic.

Huff PH for House. Cormier(struggled lately) now in to pitch. This could become a four or five Run lead for the Astros soon with Oswalt only at 92 pitches. Wow this would be a huge loss.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I can't blame this one on the team. I think Michalak gave it a good 5 innings. But just reading your PBP, I knew that he was struggling in the 5th. For Narron to leave him in, we get to see the losing end of the scoreboard. He is seriously a disgrace to this team. And Franklin? With the game on the line??? WOW!

MLB ERA
    Huff singles to LF. 5-2 Astros.

MLB ERA
    Lane singles. 6-2 Astros. 1st and 3rd, 1 out. And I'm done. I have a bad feeling about what this loss will do to us, other than taking us to 5 over .500 after being in good position to be 7 over .500. We could also very well be only 1 game ahead of the hot Padres in the Wild Card. I just don't know if this team will survive until the end of the season.

It's now 7-2 Astros after another hit, BTW. Cormier is still in.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    It's going to be a dogfight to the end, especially with how average the NL has been and all the playoff hopefuls that are left. It is a shame though that we weren't able to pull off another win to draw closer to 10 games over .500 (so we begin to look respectable at least.)

AAA ERA
    7-3 bottom of the 9th... HollandsworthLESS finally gets a hit.. 4 run deficit is going to be tough to over come.. 4-2 home stand isn't horrible.. i just hope the Cards lose again so we keep our 1.0 game out

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Wow this would be a huge loss.
    I'm not to sure about the whole HUGE loss thing. I mean yea I know that a defeat is a defeat but we do still have a 2 game lead in the WC and only 1 game back of the Cards still with them loosing tonight. We still have taken the last 2 series heading into a HUGE road trip. I still have faith in this team to make it to the postseason and I hope my fellow Reds fans here do as well.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    I always have faith in the reds man today may have been a loss yes but not a huge loss we did good just got out done a little

Mets still beat the cards so we did not lose ground on them we are still just a game behind them

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456