Thread: Majewski ordeal getting worse??

AA ERA

Majewski ordeal getting worse??

Hardly shooting straight
    Bowden should have told Reds directly of Majewski's shot
    BY JOHN FAY | ENQUIRER STAFF WRITER

The whole Gary Majewski ordeal comes down to one thing:

Did the Washington Nationals tell the Reds that Majewski had a cortisone shot a couple of days before he was traded to the Reds?

I've been trying to ask Nationals general manager Jim Bowden that question since the moment Majewski mentioned the shot Monday.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The answer, or non-answer, really, came Friday after I talked to Bowden's assistant twice and the Nationals' public relations director three times and left four messages for Bowden.

Finally, the PR director relayed the question to Bowden. The PR guy e-mailed the answer to me:

"When Wayne (Krivsky) and I were closing in on last month's trade, we deferred the medical histories of the eight players involved to our medical staffs, as each player was on the active roster of their respective clubs at that time. Our head athletic trainer answered all of the Reds'questions honestly and thoroughly with respect to all of our players involved in the transaction.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...30419/1082/SPT

click for more

AAA ERA
    well the reds don't want to send him back, file a grievence, or get another player.. so really who cares.. its a big soap opera from the Bowden haters.. if we are keeping him and we don't get anyone else.. then i don't care

AA ERA
    i wish that they would send him back already.