Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tonights lineup

AA ERA
    Bill Bray into relief Weathers. Brandon Phillips enters to play 2B. Aurilla to 3rd. Edwin= Bench >_<

AA ERA
    Bill Bray strikes out Scott Spezio. 1 out

AA ERA
    phillips makes a good catch on the ground but doesnt get the runner out and rolen comes around to score. 7-3 Reds 2 outs

AA ERA
    Bray K's Molina.

4 run lead going into the home half of the 8th

AA ERA
    AA update: Homer Bailey pitched tonight

5 innings 1 run 5 K's 5 walks though.

He's gotta get those walks down. but his ERA is 1.14

Clayton singles

AA ERA
    Hancock enters the game

AA ERA
    Phillips walks.Clayton to 2nd. Ryan"Savior" Freel is up to bat with no outs

AA ERA
    Freel lays down a bunt and Hancock overthrows Pujols. Clayton scores and Phillips to 3rd.Freel to 2nd. Freel is 4-5

8-3 Reds!

2 on for Hatteberg

Big win, had to bounce back and they did in a big way.

MVP: Freel

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Man see how easy some give up and there are people here that didn't think Milton could do win the game for us

now we got to face Carpenter with Harang at the helm this will be a great game

MLB ERA
    Wow, what a game! Almost a complete reversal from last night's disaster.

The crowd was huge and absolutely electric tonight. Everyone was into the game and happy/excited. You could sense the energy in the park the entire game.

Milton looked pretty good tonight. He seems to do well when I'm there.

Obviously the big story tonight was Freel. Just incredible. I was in the upper deck going down the 1B line, so we had a nice overhead view of "The Catch." That MUST have been the best catch I have EVER seen in person and probably one of the better catches ever. I am totally serious. He had to catch up to that ball in a hurry and he covered a TON of ground in a very short period of time. He then stretched out and held on as he slid halfway across the warning track. For him to then get up and fire the ball to 2B and ALMOST get the runner made it even more incredible. He then fist pumped and yelled "YEAH!" as the crowd stood for literally two or three minutes and cheered him on. I got tingles from that whole play!! Just incredible!!!

The crowd cheered him as he left the field after the half inning and again when he batted next. The replay of the catch was shown over and over and the crowd applauded every time it was. When Freel came to the plate and everyone started cheering again, you could just sense the thrill of the situation. Everyone was smiling and just excited in general. Wow!

Even when we got the big lead, the crowd kept rooting the players on for more, and tonight they certainly delievered. Hatteberg had another good game(I like the 1-2 punch of Freel and then him right now), Griffey had a pretty good game, Edwin was again clutch, and Dunn had a big hit too. Aurilia had a nice game and Ross made that very poor play at home but had a nice Double. Clayton was the only one who wasn't particularly stellar, although he did get a hit.

What a great game to go to!

MVP: Freel
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I like that post CRF! I am glad you were at the game and got to witness the greatness that is Ryan Freel at his best. You being there and bipster being here payed off!

Anyhow, this game is a definite turn around for the team and I hope it shows that they can still be in it. I say we did pay the Cards back for what they did to us on Monday.

Lets get another big win tonight for Harang!

MVP: Freel without a doubt!

AAA ERA
    Any one see the top 10 plays on SportsCenter? They said Freel's catch could be an ESPY nominee.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    No, I didn't see that, but he better be getting some respect for that catch come "greatest plays of the year" and "web gems of the year." His has got to be the best catch of the year. That one and the Gary Matthews Jr. rob a few months ago (he got one again last night BTW). Both of those catches should stand as the best of the year.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678