Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Game 27: Cards @ Reds

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Another win! Now we have shown we can beat all the best teams in our division. This team has shown everything they have to in order to make people believe in them. Williams didn't have a horrible game it seems but he did get hit some. Its hard to compare him to the rest of our rotation IMO. Good offense once again although we didn't kill the ball. I like the sound of how EdE's patience was today and I liked Kearns approach. I can't give an MVP myself because I didn't see the game. But it looks like Valentin won it as he won the game with his winning hit today.

Nice win again Reds!

Next up, I will be in Denver to see the Reds game tomorrow night. Here is a little reminder before the series starts. I went to last year's series in Denver and the Rockies swept the Reds. So the Reds are coming off a rough go at Coors Field. Not only that, but the Reds and Rockies are the two most surprising teams in baseball. Its the battle of who is really doing it and who is fluking. Lets get another important series in and finish it on a positive side.

MLB ERA
    As I said before, I don't even miss Junior right now. Him coming back would knock Freel out of the lineup, and I think that would be very, very bad for us.

MLB ERA
    I gotta say, the Rockies have been incredibly unimpressive thus far, despite their record. They have honestly beaten no good teams in a series. They've simply beat up on other teams in their incredibly bad division and they won a series against the Marlins. The Phillies are probably the most talented team the Rockies played, and they lost the series against them.

MLB ERA
    John Kruk says Adam Dunn is the most powerful hitter in baseball, ahead of Travis Hafner and Jim Thome. o snaps.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    i thought ESPN was supposed to be on the Pujols wagon

MLB ERA
    Apparently not as a guy who hits the ball extremely far.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910