Thread: OT: Jeanne Zelasko

OT: Jeanne Zelasko

I think it is very nice MLB has figured out that if you are going to put a woman on as an announcer of any type, she should know what the hell she is talking about in regards to the sport she is covering.

The NFL hasn't figured it out. They continue to fill the airwaves with ignorant vacuous bimbos who probably can't even spell football. Suzy Kolber is the only legitimate female NFL reporter, and she is being wasted by the NFL as sideline fluff.

Jeanne Zelasko is top notch because:

1) Love her voice. Soothing, sexy, and she speaks intelligently.

2) Knows the game. She can hang with Kennedy without having to ask idiot questions or try to be the soft fluff to Kennedy's expertise.

3) Is hot. Yeah, that's right, I think she is quite striking, and would do her in a heartbeat.

Knowledge of the game. Nice to listen too. Good to look at.

Jeanne Zelasko is a-one in my book.

MLB ERA
    I feel the exact same way about John Miller.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

MLB ERA
    She's nice looking, but doesn't really do much for me as a "reporter". Plus, she's married to that asshat Curt Sandoval who bugs me too. I guess if she were in CSR's, I'd check her out, but I don't want her covering my baseball team.

BTW: Boris, wtf are you doing watching anything on FOX?

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    She's nice looking, but doesn't really do much for me as a "reporter". Plus, she's married to that asshat Curt Sandoval who bugs me too. I guess if she were in CSR's, I'd check her out, but I don't want her covering my baseball team.

BTW: Boris, wtf are you doing watching anything on FOX?
    What do you know about Curt Sandoval if you're not in the L.A. area?

MLB ERA
    some cable shit on him a coupel years back. Praising him for being a former ironman competitor or some crap like that. Oh .. and he's married to jeanne zelasko, blah blah blah.

Just the way they presented it bugged me.

I disagree. I think she would do better than Joe Suck, who has spent the entire series so far running his mouth non-stop, mis-identifying players, and showing he is unable to keep up with something as simple as the balls and strikes count.

Is there a breeding lab someplace that cranks out arrogant clueless ****tards to be sports announcers? I'm sure Joe Suck is one of the prized experiments from a place such as that.

MLB ERA
    Don't get me wrong, I don't thing that Buck has a clue either and would rather not have him opening his yap on any telecast of any sport.

As for the breeding lab... I personally think that about 95% of the doorjams in the world could be better sports casters, analysts and color commentators that what we have now. The former High school AV guys who went to broadcasting school are mostly useless. THe former athletes that end up in the booth or on some pre-game show are pretty much useless (aside from a select few). NFL Sideline reporters are garbage. A couple of the women are eye-candy, but they don't have a reporter's bone in their body. An untrained monkey could do a better sideline report than Eric Dickerson used to do.

Best way to watch a sporting event is with the TV on, sound off, and your favorite music playing in the background.

Best way to watch a sporting event is with the TV on, sound off, and your favorite music playing in the background.

Got that right.