Thread: Hey guys

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Hey guys

Hey guys, just wanted to say whats up. I used to come here awhile ago, and i see this place is kinda slow, but im gonna ask a few buddies to come here and get this place going again. But i just wanted to say hey! Happy baseball season everyone.... !!

How has everyone been?

MLB ERA
    Hello there. I'm guessing you were here before I came along.
    My keen sense of deduction tells me that you are a Prior fan.
    It must be pretty tough being a fan of his with all his injury problems. Hopefully he can pull it together and get healthy this year.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Welcome back man, I think I remember that username from the old forums actually. Good for you for sticking with that username too, now with your boy down in AAA. Hopefully the Cubs get something going this year.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    Welcome back man, I think I remember that username from the old forums actually. Good for you for sticking with that username too, now with your boy down in AAA. Hopefully the Cubs get something going this year.
    haha yeah, i definetly used it alot on the old forums.... Prior is the man, it doesn't even matter where he pitches. It won't be long til he replaces Marquis in the rotation! lol