Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is the season

I wasn't aware that in MLB, they were going have teams take turns making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Element
    You already have one of you teams in the playoffs. And the Yanks have had enough time there. Time for other teams.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Element
    You already have one of you teams in the playoffs. And the Yanks have had enough time there. Time for other teams.
    So I guess theres no point in playing a regular season. I mean the Yankees have the best record in our divison, but lets send te D-rays I mean they never get to the playoffs.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    If the Sox win, they're in. If the Indians lose, they're in (and the Indians are already losing 2 - 0). If the Sox lose and the Indians win, there will be a 1 game playoff at Fenway.

Rookie ERA
    Well were in, we play Chicago Tuesday. Im really looking forward to this, and Im going to see if i can get tickets to a game or two this series.

This should be an exciting playoffs if only because you've got a bunch of teams that are really close in the standings. No Padres, no Cardinals. Even better, you have two offensive juggarnauts with mediocre or worse pitching (Red Sox, Yankees) and you have two pitching juggarnauts with mediocre or worse offense (White Sox, Angels).

Should be fantastic. If the Red Sox cannot make it back to back, I'd love to see the one team that hasn't won a WS in the 21st century (AL) get it (Chicago) or in the NL, seeing the Padres make the run would be hilarious.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Rookie ERA
    Pitching match ups should look something like this

Game 1: Contreras vs. Clement
    Game 2: Buehrle vs. Wells
    Game 3: Garcia vs. Wake
    Game 4: Garland vs. Schilling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12