Thread: David "Doesn't Eat" Wells is on DL...again...

David "Doesn't Eat" Wells is on DL...again...

Well, here's to Lenny Dinardo as the 5th SP and the debut (for the Sox) or Martin...Jermaine Van Buren

Red Sox placed LHP David Wells on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to April 13, with right knee soreness.
    Wells rushed his recovery in order to collect his paycheck, and the Red Sox will pay for it. Jonathan Papelbon can't go into the rotation now, so Lenny DiNardo will likely start in place of Wells unless he's needed in the pen this weekend. Wells is expected to receive injections for his knee, and our guess is that he'll be back in three or four weeks. Apr. 15 - 12:41 pm et
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

AA ERA
    I guess we can expect Wells to gain another 20 pounds while on the DL... Anyone have Jenny Craigs phone number?
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA
    about time he was back on the DL
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    After his pathetic performance the other night against Toronto, I'm not surprised that he got DL'ed. I think the Sawx are tired of his act and I wouldn't be surprised if they paid him to go away.
    rf28