Thread: Diamondbacks @ Braves

MLB ERA

Braves Diamondbacks @ Braves

(69-53) vs. (64-56)

8/17 Game 1: Brandon Webb (12-8, 2.77 ERA) vs. Lance Cormier (0-2, 13.50 ERA)

8/18 Game 2: Micah Owings (5-6, 4.76 ERA) vs. Buddy Carlyle (7-4, 4.39 ERA)

8/19 Game 3: Yusmeiro Petit (2-3, 4.23 ERA) vs. John Smoltz (10-6, 3.09 ERA)
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Diamondbacks @ Braves

I got an extra ticket if someone wants it.

MLB ERA

I wish but I won't be able to go to a game until mid September.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Well the offense couldn't do anything in Game 1. They should be able to get some runs in Game 2 and 3.

MLB ERA

The Braves have already lost the series. Now they need to at least avoid the sweep with Smoltz on the mound today.

MLB ERA

They avoided the sweep with Smoltz on the mound. The offense actually gave him some run support.

MLB ERA

I should have come home today with 2 Tex home run balls.

I'm in the outfield, and it's hot as ****.. I'm losing 5 lbs. just sitting there so I decide to move back 10-15 rows to get some shade. Teixeira hits a HR in the very same seat I was just sitting in.. some lil' kid got it after it rolled around. On Teixeira's very next AB, he hits another homer in the exact same area. Ugh.