Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi!

How sweet to be able to look out the window and see Turner Field. Lucky.
    2007 NL MVP AWARD WINNER: ANDRUW JONES

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien View Post
    Just move to Atlanta. The building I'm hoping to move in this summer is not even a couple blocks from Turner Field, so I'm hoping to get out to more games this year.
    That would be awesome. When I retire, I am hoping to move to Atlanta, but I've heard that the area surrounding Turner Field is pretty bad. I'm just about almost right in the middle of the city. But having Turner Field right outside would be a great plus about it.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    That would be awesome. When I retire, I am hoping to move to Atlanta, but I've heard that the area surrounding Turner Field is pretty bad. I'm just about almost right in the middle of the city. But having Turner Field right outside would be a great plus about it.
    Actually it's nice and relatively cheap. It's right off campus, so it's very convenient for me. It isn't a done deal, though.

I can see Yankee Stadium from my roof...I wish I could see the Ted.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien View Post
    Actually it's nice and relatively cheap. It's right off campus, so it's very convenient for me. It isn't a done deal, though.
    Is it an Apt? I saw what looked like townhomes by the parking lot but we just need a house. However, I have 17 years until retirement. But it's not too early to think about it.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Yeah, no rush! LOL
    2007 NL MVP AWARD WINNER: ANDRUW JONES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12