Thread: Hot Seat Answers #85 - BuckFoston

MLB ERA

Hot Seat Answers #85 - BuckFoston

BuckFoston, your Hot Seat questions have been asked in this thread. You have up to 7 days in which to answer these questions, should you choose to do so. Once you have done that, please select the next Hot Seat participant. Thank you for participating. The next Hot Seat (#86) will begin on Thursday, October 28th, or when you're done answering, whichever comes first.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Re: Hot Seat Answers #85 - BuckFoston

Sorry; just started a new job and have been extremely busy. I will get to this either today or tomorrow!

MLB ERA

Twins Re: Hot Seat Answers #85 - BuckFoston

Sorry this has taken so long.. Crazy life. Started a new full time job so I had a big learning curve to pick up but here it goes.

Foster

Top 3 PS3 games IYO that are out at the moment

If you could compete in any Summer Olympic sport, and be competitive, what sport would it be and why?

Like Sun Chips? What's your favourite kind?
    I love PS3 and I love gaming.. So this is a good question.

1) Call of Duty Black Ops. I recently beat the game on veteran and loved the campaign. The campaign is put together so well. The story line is unreal, the action is amazing and overall the whole campaign was just titties. Zombies mode is awesome and loads of fun and the online is just something that I can't put into words how much I love playing. I hated the MW2 online and this online is just so awesome. The COD points, wager matches, everything about the online on this COD is just loads and loads of fun. The whole game is put together extremely well. Very well rounded game. Pick it up people.

2) Drakes Uncharted 2. The Drakes series is exclusive to PS3 so that makes this game even better. The Drakes series has been a very well liked series. (coming out with a third in 2011) Drakes is a little different game. In some ways it reminds of Indiana Jones. The campaign and story line is honestly probably the best in any game. Take the story line, action, drama, suspense, puzze solving, treasure finding and the online combat and put it all together.. Probably one of the most impressive games; ever.

3) MLB 10 The Show. This game is also exclusive to PS3 and is honestly IMO the best sports game out there; possibly ever. The graphics are UNREAL. There are so many little details that were put into this game that put it head and shoulders above any other baseball game. The player details, stadium details, player movements.. It has it all. The road to the show is put together very well also. The only complain I have about this game is that the online lags. Seriously the best baseball game ever.. Possibly the best sports game ever.

# 2. Umm.. I would probably pick to apart of the USA Basketball team. I love playing basketball and I played in high school and felt as if I was pretty succesful. I was no where close to playing at a big college but I have wondered about playing at a JC or something but who knows.. Probably not. But I love basketball and definietly would love to play on team USA and represent the country that I love playing the sport that I love.

# 3. I love Sun Chips!! Harvest Cheddar are by far the best.. Oh baby..

MLB ERA

KOZ

1. Why do you think Mark Teixeira always starts off so terribly slow? Isn't entirely possible if he had good April's and May's, he'd be hitting 50 or more homeruns and lead the league in RBI yearly?

2. Who are your 5 least favorite Yankees in the span of 2001 to current and why?

3. Why do you think Facebook has been able to essentially trump MySpace in most everything, despite MySpace essentially being the first out of the game and now they can only hopelessly watch Facebook be a craze as well as have a movie being made about it starring Justin Timberlake, Michael Cera II, and being directed by David Fincher of Fight Club and Se7en fame?
    1. Ya know.. I would like to ask that idiot myself. I can't put my finger on it and I'm sure he can't either. Him and the San Diego Chargers both.. I mean I guess thats just him. Thats what works (or doesn't work) for him. All that honestly matters to me though is how he performs in the post season and he performed like shit this post season and so that bothers me more than him starting slow and picking it up later on in the season.

2. (no particular order)

1. Joba Chamberlain - No explanation needed.
    2. Gary Sheffield - A.D.D. bat bugs the hell out of me. Also, just don't like the dude.
    3. Jeff Weaver - Who likes him?
    4. Carl Pavano - Carl ****ing Pavano..
    5. Jason Giambi - Yet again.. No need for me to explain.

3. That is a very good question.. I'm not sure what it is about Facebook. When myspace came out I was like oh man myspace is so ****ing gay I'm not doing that shit. Then Facebook came along and I was like eh.. Maybe I'll try this one (not quite sure why I did) and see how I like it. I tried it out, didn't seem as trashy and sketchy so I stuck with it. I just think people feel as if its a little safer (or atleast was) than myspace. Other than that.. I have no idea. Solid question though.

MLB ERA

Tobywan

What do you do in Idaho for kicks on a Saturday night?

Favorite player in the Majors NOT on the Yankees?

If you were marooned on a desert island what were the three things you grabbed off your sinking boat?

1. HA! Funny you ask that question.. Very good question also. Let me start off by saying I love Idaho and I do enjoy living here. Now.. my town isn't very large (60,00 or so) so there isn't a ton to do but there is some stuff. Me and buddies will ya know go hit up the bowling alley, go back to my buddies place with some ladies and hit up the hot tub and watch a movie.. Thats something that is really common that happens. When I was in high school I would water balloon.. Squeege bomb.. Things of that sort. In the summer we do have like boating and stuff like that and winter we can go snow machining which is awesome! So it may not seem like there is much to do here but we are creative and find things to do.

2. I would probably have to say Matt Stairs. Okay but seriously.. I would probably have to say Joe Mauer. How can you not like that dude? Totally love that guy.

3. (there is power on island)

1) TV
    2) All my Playstation stuff
    3) Hayden Panettiere.

^^^ Dream life right there. Couldn't ask for anything better.

MLB ERA

Pebbles

1. What is your favorite potato chip?
    2. If you could play any position in baseball what would it be?
    3. Do you like your women sporty or like a princess?
    1. Doritos. No doubt.
    2. Well I played OF and 3B in high school and I loved loved OF so I would stick with OF and preferably play in left.
    3. I like them a nice mix.. Ya know? I mean I like my girl to know some sports and have some athletic ability but also at the same time have the balance of being a little "princessy" as you would say. Getting an extreme of either one is just wayyy too much to handle for me.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Since you asked for more questions, I thought I'd drop some random ones on my mind.

1. If you had to choose, which "wigger" would you rather fight: NBA player Jason Williams or rapper Eminem?

2. Since you like Hayden Panettiere and you like your girl to know sports, her portrayal as an intense football fan (albeit a very young one) in Remember the Titans must be your favorite movie character of all time, right?

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    Since you asked for more questions, I thought I'd drop some random ones on my mind.

1. If you had to choose, which "wigger" would you rather fight: NBA player Jason Williams or rapper Eminem?

2. Since you like Hayden Panettiere and you like your girl to know sports, her portrayal as an intense football fan (albeit a very young one) in Remember the Titans must be your favorite movie character of all time, right?
    1) Thats a great, great, great question.. I honestly would probably shoot both of them if I got the chance but I think if I had to choose.. Probably Jason Williams. I hate both of them but I think Williams bugs me more. I like some of Eminems songs and some lyrics that he has dropped on some songs while I have literally nothing good to say about Jason Williams. Hate the guy. Hate the guy. Hate the guy.

If that doesn't make you wanna punch him in the throat.. Then something is wrong.

2) Best. Question. Ever.

That movie is awesome and having Hayden Panettiere in it just absolutely made it something that I could watch every day. Even though she is like 8 in that movie.. Its still Hayden Panettiere. I could watch her all day long and throwing football in the mix.. Perfection. Hayden Panettiere + Football = Pure perfection.

Great questions man.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

If you ask me, I rather punch Eminem. But there was a time when all the hoops fans I knew thought J-Dub was hot shit in Sacramento that I couldn't stand either of them.

MLB ERA

should restart this imo
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

I agree CJ

Banned
    Rookie ERA

1. If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead who would it be and why?

2. If you could be any character in any movie who would it be and why?

3. Are you a late night person or an early riser?

MLB ERA

This one's already closed.

I'll put Pronk on the next one since he's the new guy
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

We should have all new people go through this. Prez Wilco should go after Pronk
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.