Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I had a "pro wrestling crystal ball"...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

If I had a "pro wrestling crystal ball"...

and I could see some fantasy matches, there would be quite a few that I would tune in for. Here are my top 5:

1) Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels - rematch of the infamous "Montreal Incident." Now that they are both in their 40's and Hart has had a stroke, it probably wouldn't happen or certainly be as good as back in the day, but it'd still be awesome.

2) The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels - they never faced each other. It would probably be electric.

3) The Rock vs. Sting - The People's Champ vs the Stinger... that would be a great matchup.

4) Hulk Hogan vs. Steve Austin - The Texas Rattlesnake vs. The Immortal Hulk Hogan. Could Hogan kick out of the Stone Cold Stunner.

5) Triple H vs. John Cena - this one will probably happen before too long. The Cerebral Assassin will probably win (since he is married to Vince McMahon's daughter), but I'd like to see Cena's charisma and energy against Triple H.

What is your top 5?
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Rock vs Cena- Imagine what that would bring.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    two of the gayest finishing moves ever!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1. AJ Styles vs. 1990's Owen Hart. Have you seen Owen before he became a star? He flew around the ring as well as any cruiserweight that was on the first hour of Nitro in '98. AJ is the top Indy wrestler in the world and these guys would surely put on a 5 star classic. Of course, we'll never see it...but I'd mark the **** out for one.

2. Samoa Joe v. John Cena. It may happen eventually, but I would love to see Joe stiff the hell out of Eminem. *sigh* I don't like Cena. And Joe going over would be the biggest win an internet wrestling fan could ever have.

3. Chris Benoit v. Austin Aries(or Bryan Danielson). Never heard of Austin Aries or Bryan Danielson? Listen up, these guys can wrestle circles around everyone in the WWE, outside of Angle and Benoit(and *MAYBE* Eddie Guerrero). The psychology of a Benoit-Danielson or Benoit-Aries match would be awesome and given the right amount of time, could be a top 5 match ever.

4. Paul London v. Chris Jericho. Forget WWE style for a minute. Let London and Jericho go out there and deliver a match that fans would love to see. It'll have: Extreme bumping, excellent technical work, amazing psychology. There's no way I'd ever miss these two matching up.

5. Triple H v. Kenta Kobashi. No matter how much hell Triple H gets for marrying the bosses daughter. He's been in some of the best matches of all time. Kobashi-Game would be awesome, Kenta throwing chops and Trips taking them and coming back. It won't happen, but man I'd love to see it.

MLB ERA
    John Cena = worst wrestler ever, and the gimmick got old after two weeks
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Id like to see Mysterio Jr and Cena too just because i know Mysterio Jr would kick his ass.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Id like to see Mysterio Jr and Cena too just because i know Mysterio Jr would kick his ass.
    Uh, Porter. Wrestling is fake. They decide the winner backstage, and to the people backstage, Cena is god. He can do no wrong. Poop jokes, and all around annoyment have got him nothing but pushed.

AAA ERA
    My Top 5 Dream matches (that are within the realm of possibility):

1) 4-Corners Evolution Match. Assuming Triple-H wins the WWE Championship, and Batista is still World Heavyweight: HHH, Batista, Randy Orton, and Rick Flair. Both belts on the line, two falls. The winner of the first fall would be the mark for the second fall. The winner of the second fall could walk out with both belts!

2) AJ Styles v. Christian v. Samoa Joe v. Christopher Daniels In TNA they have these 4-man matches where it starts off as a tag team match, and the man that gets pinned or submits is eliminated. The match then continues as a triple threat, where a man can be eliminated by pin, submission, or over-the-top-rope to the floor. Once two men are left, its one fall to a finish. I don't care what (or if a) belt is on the line. This would be a classic.

3) AMW vs. Sabu & RVD - Six Sides of Steel I don't know if RVD is still hurt or what, but if WWE keep burying talent, there's going to be a exodus to TNA as there was in 1997 to WCW.

4) Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin I love this feud. Two words: Canadian Destroyer.

5) Any match where John Cena "Owen Hart's" on a turn-buckle.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    RVD is hurt, he's out until January now, I guess. Supposed to be back in time for the Rumble, though.

MLB ERA
    Well if thats the case, expect RVD to come back and win the Rumble, since we seem to see a lot of triumphant returns get rewarded with pushes .
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Rookie ERA
    Stacey keibler vs Trish Stratus Bra and panty match or jello wrestling

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    two of the gayest finishing moves ever!
    They already had that... it was called Warrior (Gorilla Press slam/splash) vs Hogan (leg drop).
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Kevin Nash and Goldberg. Damn, that eye jab was weak.

1.) Undertaker vs. Kane in a HIAC match. First to 2 falls.

2.) Sting vs. the Undertaker...no DQ please

3.) Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer...always a classic.

4.) Five Way Elimination: Undertaker vs. Sting vs. Stone Cold vs. Triple H vs. The Rock...in a HIAC.

5.) Bret Hart vs. Sting in a cage.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    me v.s. jeff hardy in a ladder match. ooooh yeah, bring it on.

Ok, actually give me Jeff Hardy v. Edge v. Y2J v. Rey Mysterio v. RvD v. that black dude with the funky hair in TNA, I think he used to be K-Qwik in WCW v. Lance Storm v. Shelton Benjamin in ladder match.

Sheer chaos, madness, and some fun aerial moves.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast