Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Royal Rumble

MLB ERA

2018 Royal Rumble

Per usual trying to drum up some interest...

Welcome back to Philadelphia, PA home where the 2015 shit hit the wall moment that even the Rock couldn't save it. They couldn't possibly try that again could they? More on that later.

Cruiserweight 6 Man Match: I don't watch 205 Live and don't care.
    Winner: Concession Stands

The Brothers vs The Revival: They're finally healthy at the same time. They've been moved into Wade Barrett territory.
    Winner: The Brothers

United States Open Invitational: I Just can't get into it. I like Roode but WWE 50/50 bs gave Roode a tough road to hoe (worst than Shinsuke). Don't care who ends up coming out, I hope its some legend to make Roode look good and save feuds for down the road.
    Winner: Roode

Raw Tag Titles: Rollins & Jordan vs The Bar: There's something interesting in Rollins/Jordan as a team and places they can still go. I hope they don't lose the belts here. I know they were only thrown together storyline wise cause Ambrose got hurt but still, they've found something in whiny Jordan... With that said I hope we see Jordan get swung.
    Winner: Rollins & Jordan

Usos vs Benjamin/Gable: Likewise I think the Usos have swung face again. Let them chase and see what Gable/Benjamin can do at the top for a bit.
    Winner: Benjamin/Gable

AJ Styles vs Kami: This is more about Shane/Bryan than anything else. I can't see why they would let Kami be "co champs".
    Winner: AJ Styles

Women's Royal Rumble Match: How many legends do they have to find to fill the 30 women requirement? WWE lists 18.
    1) Asuka, 2) Ruby Riott, 3) Liv Morgan, 4) Sarah Logan, 5) Sasha Banks, 6) Nia Jax, 7) Bayley, 8) Naomi, 9) Natalya, 10) Sonya Deville, 11) Mandy Rose, 12) Mickie James, 13) Tamina Snuka, 14) Lana, 15) Carmella, 16) Becky Lynch, 17) Dana Brooke, 18) Alicia Fox.

Some predictions:
    1 No Lita or Trish IN the match.
    2 Steph is #29
    3 Rousey is #30
    4 I'll give you the entire field at any odds if you give me Asuka and Rousey.
    5 Both Bellas come back (Brie as a one shot; Nikki permanent)
    6 Too Cool returns and has a showdown with the Bellas.
    7 Beth Phoenix returns and pounds the heck out of people to my delightment. I would also enjoy Kharma giving a bunch of people the implant buster.
    8 "EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!"
    9 Santina returns!

Triple Threat of Death: Kane's there to eat the pin. I hope WWE is smart enough to see Braun needs this. Will they? Heck NO. Only reason I'm interested in this is they've already set the bar high in terms of what these dudes will do to each other.
    Winner: Brock Lesnar

Men's Royal Rumble Match: Likewise 18 announced as "official". 1) John Cena, 2) Roman Reigns, 3) Finn Bálor, 4) Randy Orton, 5) Shinsuke Nakamura, 6) The Miz, 7) Elias, 8) Baron Corbin, 9) “Woken” Matt Hardy, 10) Bray Wyatt, 11) Aiden English, 12) Rusev, 13) Titus O'Neil,
    14) Apollo Crews, 15) Tye Dillinger, 16) Big E, 17) Kofi Kingston, 18) Xavier Woods

Some predictions:
    1) Roman doesn't win, Roman wins #1 contender match at Elimination Chamber.
    2) Winner will be: Shinsuke Nakamura
    3) My Dark Horse (Granted I don't know how much of a dark horse as he's 3rd or 4th favorite): Daniel Bryan.
    4) No Dolph Ziggler
    5) If Jeff's still out for a while. Why not have Hardy eliminate Bray and work "purify" Sister Abagail and use Bray as sort of Brother Nero Role to try something different? He's done everything.
    6) Bludgeon Brothers arrive and have a moment with Bray.
    7) Batista returns.
    8)EC3 debuts with Dixie Carter.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Hall of Famer
    AA ERA

Re: 2018 Royal Rumble

After seeing Torrie last week... I hope she's in the match... lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    TBL Washington 2005-2018: 1212-1056 (.534) 1 WS Title
    MSL Philadelphia Phillies - 2 W.S. Title
    Free Gift Cards, and Cash: http://www.instagc.com/27076

MLB ERA

I'll quit watching 205 Live unless Drew Gulak wins
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i have no idea they even announced a 205 or us title matches. shows how much ive been paying attention.

ec3 with dixie would be interesting... im fairly certain ec3 will be in it, but without dixie, id say they gave him a name change, with a similar gimmick. i have no idea whos gonna win the rumble... i saw that daniel bryan is the betting odds favorite, i gotta admit id be pretty cool with aj/bryan. i would also laugh hysterically if they just gave it to roman again to troll everyone. i dont even really feel like nakamura is built up well enough to win the rumble. im just gonna assume its gonna be roman.

i put together a finish to the womens rumble that would make me... sort of, i guess... interested in the womens division. asuka, rousey, nia, bayley and sasha would be the final 5. rousey eliminates asuka, and then nia eliminates rousey while shes distracted by asuka on the outside. asuka goes nuts and destroys rousey while the rumble is still going on. bayley and sasha eventually both eliminate nia. and then they go into a double elimination like bret/luger or batista/cena... which eventually leads to a sasha tweener turn, where she just attacks bayley and alexa. it would set up sasha/bayley/alexa for the raw title, charlotte vs elimination chamber winner for the sd belt, and asuka vs rousey as your wrestlemania matches. meh... on the other side, who really cares.

and im gonna go with lars sullivan being the nxt guy in the rumble. he eliminates a couple jobbers, and then gets eliminated by 3 or 4 guys to stay strong.

MLB ERA

Elimination Chamber is a Raw Brand PPV. I believe.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Elimination Chamber is a Raw Brand PPV. I believe.
    ill take your word for it. i guess that would seem to hint that smackdown is getting the womens rumble winner then. naomi? becky?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

EC3 was in the audience tonight for the NXT event
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The luchadores, Gallows and Anderson, Rollins/Jordan, USOs, Styles, and Lesnar are my picks. I think Ziggler returns again to face Roode and either in a hilarious troll job by WWE, he wins again or Roode retains. Although I'd like to see Rusev here. Shinsuke and Asuka for the rumble wins.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

mojo rawley. thats how you get the crowd on their feet. i hope they start the night with the womens rumble, put all the fodder in the middle, and then end with the mens rumble.

MLB ERA

Have I missed anything worth going back and reviewing? I just want to see the Rumble Matches, the championship matches.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Have I missed anything worth going back and reviewing? I just want to see the Rumble Matches, the championship matches.
    honestly i popped it on at like 5:30, and i saw the cruiserweight 6 man... and i shut it off to go take a shower and make food and do other slightly less tedious things. then i put it back on about 4 minutes ago, and saw mojo standing over roode, and laughed to myself.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    honestly i popped it on at like 5:30, and i saw the cruiserweight 6 man... and i shut it off to go take a shower and make food and do other slightly less tedious things. then i put it back on about 4 minutes ago, and saw mojo standing over roode, and laughed to myself.
    The Cruiserweight 6 man already happened? Why does the Wikipedia page for the belt still say it's vacant? I thought that was for the title?
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    The Cruiserweight 6 man already happened? Why does the Wikipedia page for the belt still say it's vacant? I thought that was for the title?
    it was just a 6 man tag. gulak, tjp and gallagher vs 3 of the masked cruiserweights... i know kalisto was one of them, i didnt leave it on long enough to see who the other two were, since theyre all pretty much interchangeably gimmickless. i guess theyll do something with the belt on raw or 205 live

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

ok i can rock with this... starting with sami/ko vs aj. the only non-rumble match i care about.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

ending was meh, it wouldve been a better play if they didnt just do the pinning the wrong guy thing with the usos/benjamin and gable a couple weeks back. good match though, those 3 are so good at the subtle things.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast