Thread: Wrestlemania 32 Thread

MLB ERA

Wrestlemania 32 Thread

Per Usual Least to most interesting.
    -Team Total Diva vs Team B&B: Gets a ton of women on Mania. Winner: Team Total Diva.

Side Question: Would Roman Reigns get over by coming out and spearing Eva Marie on tv? I've not seen a debut go over worse since Shockmaster tripped and fell on his arse.

-Andre Battle Royal: Giant Schmooze of a mess. Winner: Braun Strawman

-Dudley Boyz vs Uso: I'd rather they done TLC with Edge and Christian involved in someway for the tag titles. Winner: Dudley Boyz.

-AJ vs Y2J: We've seen this half a dozen times already... Winner: AJ.

-Kalysto vs Ryback: Kalysto roll up after getting beat for 10-12 minutes? Winner: Kalysto

-Diva's Title: I really don't know where I think they'll go with it. I'll predict Snoop Dogg gets involved with Ric Flair and Sasha takes advantage. Winner: Sasha Banks.

-US Title 7 man: Miz involved, so that immediately makes me more interested in this than the rest. But KO "steals" a pin somewhere. Winner: KO probably "steals" it at the end and you continue down KO vs Zayn until Summer Slam?

-WWE World Title Match: I really thought about combining this with my Taker/McMahon because of what I "hope" to see. If they are going bland and Reigns wins as a face then this better not go on last. Winner: Roman Reigns.

-Beast vs Insane Guy: Someone needs to be the 1 that beat the 1 in 22-1. You need to start elevating someone to the heights of HHH, Taker, etc. Its no holds barred street fight so you find some crazy way to do it and protect Lesnar fine.

-Undertaker vs Shane: This is what I "hope" happens. Vince joins up with Shane to get rid of HHH/Steph/Undertaker all in one fell swoop with Roman being "Vince's Champion". Without that though I don't see where they go with it. Winner: Shane McMahon.
    Last edited by Slyder; 03-31-2016 at 11:11 PM.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Re: Wrestlemania 32 Thread

Kevin Owens isn't pinning anyone. Ladder match.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ImJussSayin View Post
    Kevin Owens isn't pinning anyone. Ladder match.
    oops thats right ladder match. Still have my idea of tag team TLC stuck in my head.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

I would guess that they do something with either Owens barely edging out Zayn for the belt, building that up more, or Zayn winning. Eventually KO has to drop it to move up, but with Cena and Cesaro coming back, they are going to get their injection of middle to top end talent back soon. Unless they just put it on Dolph because they know he can carry it decently well, to free up KO.

Seth probably back on TV within next 2 months.

I pray that Vince doesn't screw Undertaker. Maybe Shane works with the Wyatt family. However, Bray's injury history is really killing him now. Seems like he is constantly dealing with nagging injuries keeping him out of big one on one matches.

MLB ERA

I would guess that they do something with either Owens barely edging out Zayn for the belt, building that up more, or Zayn winning. Eventually KO has to drop it to move up, but with Cena and Cesaro coming back, they are going to get their injection of middle to top end talent back soon. Unless they just put it on Dolph because they know he can carry it decently well, to free up KO.

Seth probably back on TV within next 2 months.

I pray that Vince doesn't screw Undertaker. Maybe Shane works with the Wyatt family. However, Bray's injury history is really killing him now. Seems like he is constantly dealing with nagging injuries keeping him out of big one on one matches.
    Without Vince there's no reason to turn Shane heel which is exactly what happens with any interference in that match from the Wyatts.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Without Vince there's no reason to turn Shane heel which is exactly what happens with any interference in that match from the Wyatts.
    Not true. For a number of reasons.

1) Vince could bring the LoN in or something and they balance out. Or Vince alone, doesnt matter.

2) You could argue that Bray isn't done with the Undertaker.

3) Enough people will mark out for Shane to win and hope for change, it doesn't matter how it happens.

If there is a brand split coming, there is no way both authority figures are going to be full on heel. I know some of the things I have read that say Vince screws Taker also pretty much go hand in hand with Vince screwing HHH and helping Reigns making him a full blown heel. Can't imagine having Vince being involved in a screwjob in 2 of the Main Events. I personally think that would be terrible. I am alright with someone getting involved in each of them, just not Vince doing BOTH.

There are 2 major questions that pretty much can help determine so much about Mania.

Does Undertaker really lose a 2nd match at Mania, and could it really be to someone like Shane?

Do you bring back Shane for a run like this and NOT give him power as far as storylines go?

In other words, I am about to say something we don't say often recently... good booking, WWE, good booking.

Also... if Vince doesn't show up in the match and Shane brings the Wyatts he will get that heel rub. If Vince works to screw Undertaker over as stated, then both Shane and Vince are heels. So either way, Shane is heel with or without Vince, and Shane would run RAW. So in a sense, you could argue it makes MORE sense to get interference and turn Shane heel if Vince isn't involved. I mean, it really could go a number of ways.

Just don't let Vince screw people over in MULTIPLE matches. And something funny has to happen in the Title match, because Reigns may get booed out of the building if he wins clean as champion. It has to be time for that swerve, right?

MLB ERA

Also... if Vince doesn't show up in the match and Shane brings the Wyatts he will get that heel rub. If Vince works to screw Undertaker over as stated, then both Shane and Vince are heels. So either way, Shane is heel with or without Vince, and Shane would run RAW. So in a sense, you could argue it makes MORE sense to get interference and turn Shane heel if Vince isn't involved. I mean, it really could go a number of ways.

Just don't let Vince screw people over in MULTIPLE matches. And something funny has to happen in the Title match, because Reigns may get booed out of the building if he wins clean as champion. It has to be time for that swerve, right?
    This is Vince's likely swan song, might as well get back to basics. Everyone knows that Vince likes Roman and wants him to be the face of the company. Let Real life impersonate art. You hear guys like Austin talk about their best charecters being themselves just turned up to 11.

All you do by not including Vince in the Shane angle is replace HHH/Steph with Shane. So you are basically same place with way too many heel "authority" figures like its been for the last 2-3 years just a new mouthpiece. You offset that by the 2nd screw job. HHH gets the heck beat out of him by the "new Corporation" and he comes back maybe with Bullett/Balor Club, Seth Rollins, whoever from NXT as a freshly printed face (and you could do HHH/Wyatt at some point if you don't turn Bray Face). Plus the Wyatts have literally faced everyone currently on the face side. Who do you have Bray face that he hasn't already faced (and lost)? Luke Harper hurt his knee. has Braun really done anything as a singles guy that has lasted more than 3 minutes?

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

This is Vince's likely swan song, might as well get back to basics. Everyone knows that Vince likes Roman and wants him to be the face of the company. Let Real life impersonate art. You hear guys like Austin talk about their best charecters being themselves just turned up to 11.

All you do by not including Vince in the Shane angle is replace HHH/Steph with Shane. So you are basically same place with way too many heel "authority" figures like its been for the last 2-3 years just a new mouthpiece. You offset that by the 2nd screw job. HHH gets the heck beat out of him by the "new Corporation" and he comes back maybe with Bullett/Balor Club, Seth Rollins, whoever from NXT as a freshly printed face (and you could do HHH/Wyatt at some point if you don't turn Bray Face). Plus the Wyatts have literally faced everyone currently on the face side. Who do you have Bray face that he hasn't already faced (and lost)? Luke Harper hurt his knee. has Braun really done anything as a singles guy that has lasted more than 3 minutes?
    Braun has been slated to win the battle royal and go on to face Brock at SS. That has been their plan for a while now, but just now are kind of backing off of it. And you are taking my suggestion of someone interfering on Shane's behalf too literal. I never said it had to be Bray. I could see Dolph selling out considering the way he has been booked lately, and the fact he has been in suits all the time.

Pairing HHH with the Balor Club would be the stupidest idea. Ever. It would completely undermine even bringing AJ Styles to WWE.

You seem to be against Shane as a heel but every example you give, ends up with him as a heel. And you say this is going back to basics, and I don't think it is. You are not going back to basics, but rather, rehashing a storyline that Roman Reigns is already way too close to in the first place. I would not say this is Vince's swan song either, because from everything I have read, he still has full control. And considering how much he tries to shit on HHH and NXT, it would be hard to imagine him abruptly giving up his control. Any storyline that involves him screwing someone over almost guarantees Vince to be on TV for a while after, as well. So maybe another year of control and maybe 6 months of TV?

Then again, they totally fucked Sting over last year. So maybe their stupidity will will out again

MLB ERA

Braun has been slated to win the battle royal and go on to face Brock at SS. That has been their plan for a while now, but just now are kind of backing off of it. And you are taking my suggestion of someone interfering on Shane's behalf too literal. I never said it had to be Bray. I could see Dolph selling out considering the way he has been booked lately, and the fact he has been in suits all the time.
    He's still green as goose shit because has he even had a full singles match yet? That's why they're probably backing off.

Pairing HHH with the Balor Club would be the stupidest idea. Ever. It would completely undermine even bringing AJ Styles to WWE.
    I was just speaking in generalities (you could include AJ with the group). Have Reigns and company run wild and then a group rises up against it.

You seem to be against Shane as a heel but every example you give, ends up with him as a heel. And you say this is going back to basics, and I don't think it is. You are not going back to basics, but rather, rehashing a storyline that Roman Reigns is already way too close to in the first place. I would not say this is Vince's swan song either, because from everything I have read, he still has full control. And considering how much he tries to shit on HHH and NXT, it would be hard to imagine him abruptly giving up his control. Any storyline that involves him screwing someone over almost guarantees Vince to be on TV for a while after, as well. So maybe another year of control and maybe 6 months of TV?.
    I just saying how I'd do it. Just let what most people believe be the story. I just don't see the story they want to tell if you don't have someone do something to Taker. I mean its not like Taker refused to do it ever, so you're going to make this him put his career on the line? Why?

Then again, they totally fucked Sting over last year. So maybe their stupidity will will out again
    and that's why I never leave anything up to risk.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Ryder? Nice. For charisma purposes.

But that suplex from Zayn to Owens though...

There are some surprises tonight...

MLB ERA

so from what I heard/read the IC ladder match the only thing worth watching before the triple threat and Shane OMac channeling his inner Mick Foley?

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

I think AJ/Y2J is worth watching but the end makes no sense. But yeah... the Main Event and Tag match kind of sucked.

MLB ERA

Ugh. Zach Ryder. I've never understood the appeal.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000