Thread: 2016 Rumble Predictions

MLB ERA

2016 Rumble Predictions

So first things first the match that the event is named. The Royal Rumble. There's only 5 "visible" results that I can see.

1 *LOLReignsWinz* *Trollface*
    2 HHH Enters and wins the Rumble
    3 Lesnar destroys all
    4 The Field
    5 Super Cena the one armed man shows Reigns how *LOLCENAWINS* is suppose to work.

Seriously its Reigns, HHH, or Lesnar IMO. The only darkhorses I think are Taker and Wyatt.

Other Predictions:
    1 Lesnar is #2.
    2 Social Outkasts and other jobbers are like 3-10 for fodder for Lesnar and Reigns to uncerimoniously toss over after 20 seconds so they can continue to destroy each other.
    3 Jake Roberts is a surprise entrant.
    4 Reigns gets eliminated in the final 5-8 at the same time as Lesnar. They tie for longest time in the rumble for this year.
    5 AJ Styles debuts without the Bullet Club.

I'll do a seperate thread again for the actual event like last year.
    Last edited by Slyder; 01-20-2016 at 04:12 PM. Reason: I meant for this year.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Re: 2016 Rumble Predictions

I'm not sure they would even break the record for longest time in Rumble. Isn't the record held by someone who entered #2 and won it? Believe it was Rey at just over an hour total

And tons of reports say AJ is the only guy from Japan they say that will go right to Raw and is supposed to debut the next night. Which would make sense, because if he debuts in the RR it is a big pop, but unless he debuts early and makes it to like the final 4, it hampers his profile if anything. I would love to see him tonight, but if he is that LATE surprise entrant and loses, it is a total disservice to him

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ImJussSayin View Post
    I'm not sure they would even break the record for longest time in Rumble. Isn't the record held by someone who entered #2 and won it? Believe it was Rey at just over an hour total.
    I meant for this year not topping Rey.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i love that they made wyatt look strong at the end of raw, but he was the only guy outside of reigns, hhh and lesnar that i thought had any shot prior... and now after that, i firmly believe he has no shot. i was silently holding out for my hopes of wyatt/taker headlining for the strap... that seems dead now.

im hoping for a surprise. i really am. its gotten to the point that id be satisfied with triple h winning the rumble and the belt. it would just be too much for reigns to overcome all of this, enter number 1, elminate another 15 guys, win the rumble, be the champ, etc etc. i just dont know if i have the faith in them to see this.

lesnar winning seems reasonable, but i think him getting eliminated by his potential wm opponent [sheamus/league of nations? owens?] is more likely. im gonna go with hhh winning the rumble and the belt, and somehow reigns earns a title shot by overcoming the odds, at wrestlemania, to finally end the evil authority!

i could also absolutely see reigns winning it though, without a triple h appearance, and triple h coming out the next night on raw to say "we've tried everything else. at wrestlemania its gonna be me vs you for the belt"... which seems counterproductive, because i feel like at least half the audience would then be cheering triple h and the authority... but whatever.

and agreed with ijs, aj needs to be a shock the night after on raw. him coming in as a surprise at 27, lasting til the final 6 or so and getting eliminated after 10 minutes already hurts his status.

my ideal booking of the match puts the final 6 at reigns, lesnar, hhh, wyatt, sheamus and owens [ambrose is "injured" in, or after, the lms match by the league of nations, on the orders of the authority, and cant compete]. hhh and sheamus finally eliminate reigns, after 45-50 minutes or so. lesnar promptly takes out sheamus. hhh and lesnar start squaring off, and with a reigns distraction, lesnar dumps hhh. shenanigans outside the ring lead to lesnar being distracted, owens dumps lesnar. and wyatt eventually wins, and calls out taker the next night on raw. setting us up with wyatt/taker for the belt, hhh/reigns, lesnar/owens, ambrose/sheamus, and then some other shit.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    my ideal booking of the match puts the final 6 at reigns, lesnar, hhh, wyatt, sheamus and owens [ambrose is "injured" in, or after, the lms match by the league of nations, on the orders of the authority, and cant compete]. hhh and sheamus finally eliminate reigns, after 45-50 minutes or so. lesnar promptly takes out sheamus. hhh and lesnar start squaring off, and with a reigns distraction, lesnar dumps hhh. shenanigans outside the ring lead to lesnar being distracted, owens dumps lesnar. and wyatt eventually wins, and calls out taker the next night on raw. setting us up with wyatt/taker for the belt, hhh/reigns, lesnar/owens, ambrose/sheamus, and then some other shit.
    I could live with that as a Mania card. That actually wouldn't be a bad card considering the lack of bodies (Cena, Orton, Cesaro, etc.)

My Mania booking (in no particular order):
    1 World: Wyatt (c) vs Lesnar (wins right at Fast Lane in a #1/Elimination Chamber match)
    2 Reigns vs HHH (Insert No Holds barred brawl/blowoff)
    3 US: Owens vs Ambrose (c) Have the Rumble match end in a double KO no contest.
    4 IC: who cares... ADR vs um... is Orton suppose to be back by then?
    5 Womens: Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (C)
    6 Tag Team TLC: Dudley's, Usos, New Day (c), Hardy's, insert faction team here (LON, Bullitt)
    7 Dust Brothers (they always get good reactions at Rumble why not let Dustin try to help his brother)
    8 Andre Memorial
    9 Concert
    10 Taker vs Sting
    11 insert couple other filler matches (like Miz vs Neville, Y2J vs Xavier Woods)

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA

Triple H Is Now The Vegas Odds Favorite To Win The Royal Rumble?

Top 9 to win:
    Triple H – 6/5
    Roman Reigns – 9/5
    Brock Lesnar – 3/1
    Bray Wyatt – 15/1
    The Rock – 16/1
    Daniel Bryan – 18/1
    Dean Ambrose – 20/1
    Kevin Owens – 20/1
    The Undertaker – 25/1

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    I could live with that as a Mania card. That actually wouldn't be a bad card considering the lack of bodies (Cena, Orton, Cesaro, etc.)

My Mania booking (in no particular order):
    1 World: Wyatt (c) vs Lesnar (wins right at Fast Lane in a #1/Elimination Chamber match)
    2 Reigns vs HHH (Insert No Holds barred brawl/blowoff)
    3 US: Owens vs Ambrose (c) Have the Rumble match end in a double KO no contest.
    4 IC: who cares... ADR vs um... is Orton suppose to be back by then?
    5 Womens: Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (C)
    6 Tag Team TLC: Dudley's, Usos, New Day (c), Hardy's, insert faction team here (LON, Bullitt)
    7 Dust Brothers (they always get good reactions at Rumble why not let Dustin try to help his brother)
    8 Andre Memorial
    9 Concert
    10 Taker vs Sting
    11 insert couple other filler matches (like Miz vs Neville, Y2J vs Xavier Woods)
    From how it was talked about after, Seth Rollins probably ended Sting's career. Although he deserves a better WM moment than last year, the way they talked about his injury, it isn't worth it. Felt like he was in Austin/Edge territory, where they are really at risk of being paralyzed

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ImJussSayin View Post
    From how it was talked about after, Seth Rollins probably ended Sting's career. Although he deserves a better WM moment than last year, the way they talked about his injury, it isn't worth it. Felt like he was in Austin/Edge territory, where they are really at risk of being paralyzed
    I know I put Sting/Taker on there for the same reason many people put Hogan/Flair at WM8 and the money WWE left on a Mania table to feed HHH/Vince's ego last year.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels