• Daniel Bryan

0 0%
  • Other (please state who)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Rumble

MLB ERA

Re: Royal Rumble

After last year it wouldn't surprise me if Batista just washes his hands of WWE. It wasn't his fault they booked it like they did, but the WWE should have known better. Sad thing is the same people who crapped all over that are wanting them to do the same thing with Daniel Bryan.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    What about trying to make up for some of the problems of the past and doing Cena vs BN Barrett?
    Barrett has the IC title...and just jobbed to HuniCara on Smackdown. He's going nowhere.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    I wouldn't mind Ambrose winning while Rollins cashes in after losing the match. Rollins Cena rematch at next PPV, Cena loses because of outside interference from another heel (Rusev?) WM is Ambrose vs Rollins and Cena vs whoever interfered.
    See, if Ambrose wins, you might as well just add Reigns in, too, and make it a triple threat. Cena/Rusev, Wyatt/Undertaker and Sting/HHH are widely rumored, so that takes care of them. Bryan/Sheamus, and...uh....Orton/Big Show fills out the back end. That's not an awful card. It's not something I'd pay more than $9.99 for, but it's not awful.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

that all sounds pretty awful honestly. its a sad state of affairs when the only thing that can save wm is if lesnar truly does leave before getting his wm pay day [does anyone really believe thats happening?]

on top of those 3 you mentioned, orton gets rollins for revenge or something, reigns gets lesnar for the strap, and ambrose gets a giant pile of shit hand delivered from vince mcmahon [... aka, probably the big show]. and so does bryan if sheamus is what he ends up with.

MLB ERA

Since others trying their hand at this..
    Here'd be my card:

Title: Lesnar (c) vs Ambrose (I'm not confident Reigns is ready so you audible to the guy who you think you can make look good sort of like Best vs Beast at Summer Slam 2013 match... Rollins cash in)
    Semi: Undertaker vs Sting (There is ONE match I want to see out of Sting and Taker at this point and its not Taker/Wyatt or Sting/HHH one last curtain call to two legends)
    Semi2: Reigns vs HHH (get down to about the final 5 with Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose involved the Authority screws Reigns).
    Women's Title: Mrs John Cena (c) vs Naomi (Since I can't get my Kharma crushing let Naomi have a shot, I think she has a bright future)
    US: Rusev (c) vs Ryback (time to give the Big guy a Wrestlemania moment)
    MITB (do away with the stand alone PPV): Barrett, Swagger, Ziggler, Harper, Dallas, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Slater (With 1 title theres no reason for there to be a whole PPV for that concept... it returns to where it belongs, gotta get the 1 man rock band in there somewhere!)
    Tag: Tag Team Turmoil
    Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro (you could really restart a number of guys with this, have whoever be the one to eliminate DB I just didn't want to put the obvious ones Orton, Sheamus, Wyatt)
    John Cena vs Seth Rollins (for the breifcase, Orton's return)
    Miz vs Sandow (A few months ago this probably would have been Rhodes family brawl, but Golddust doesn't seem ready to give up yet)

Any major overlooks? I tried to find something for everyone. My question is since J&J security are the new Stooges... How long before Vince books both of them in an evening gown match?
    Last edited by Slyder; 01-11-2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to put Wyatt in there.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Andre Battle Royal is missing for you. And MITB can't happen until the briefcase is used, anyway.

If I'm booking Mania, it's...

Mania
    WWE World Heavyweight Title: Brock Lesnar(c) v. Daniel Bryan (Underdog story is paid off.)
    Randy Orton v. Seth Rollins (Orton finally gets revenge. He's back on the House Show circuit on the 17th, so you can't hold him off to Mania.)
    Cena, Sting, & Ziggler v. Triple H, Kane, & Big Show (Give them 10-15 minutes to blow off the authority, again. It also keeps Sting/Kane/Big Show out of singles matches.)
    Undertaker v. Wyatt (You put him over Ambrose for this reason, you can't turn back now.)
    US Title: Rusev(c) v. Roman Reigns (Makes perfect sense to give Rusev his first loss, and moves Reigns up the card like they want to do.)
    Andre Battle Royal: There's your Sandow/Miz blowoff.
    Tag Titles: Usos (c) v. Kidd & Cesaro (Conner and Viktor are dead in the water after Monday.)
    IC Title: Wade Barrett (c) v. Ryback (There's Ryback's big moment. Barrett needs out of the IC title picture and moved up, too. By Summerslam, you can have Ryback/Reigns unify the belts.)
    Dean Ambrose v. Sheamus (Heel Sheamus v. Ambrose would be a ton of fun in an opener, and it gets both guys on the card.)
    The Divas do something that I'll take a piss break during, unless it's something like Paige/Emma for the belt.

But again, I wouldn't be shocked if Brock didn't make the card at all, and even less shocked if he didn't have the belt. And still, that's not really that good.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

what happened to the ascension monday?

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I know they caught some flack for a shitty promo where they called Demolition and LOD trash. And a bunch of people got upset.

Last edited by Slyder; 01-11-2015 at 11:20 AM.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

why are they going the local jobber route with them, when they already had them squash former tag champs in their first match? just keep feeding them the matadores and slater gator every week. but yea, that promo was all types of brutal.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    JBL buried them on commentary for no reason.

MLB ERA

Less than a week out from Rumble:
    Here'd be my card for Mania:

Title: Lesnar (c) vs Ambrose (I'm not confident Reigns is ready so you audible to the guy who you think you can make look good sort of like Best vs Beast at Summer Slam 2013 match... Rollins cash in)
    Semi: Undertaker vs Sting (There is ONE match I want to see out of Sting and Taker at this point and its not Taker/Wyatt or Sting/HHH one last curtain call to two legends)
    Semi2: Reigns vs HHH (get down to about the final 5 with Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose involved the Authority screws Reigns).
    Women's Title: Mrs John Cena (c) vs Naomi (Since I can't get my Kharma crushing let Naomi have a shot, I think she has a bright future)
    US: Rusev (c) vs Ryback (time to give the Big guy a Wrestlemania moment)
    Andre the Giant Memorial: Everyone gets their Mania payday.
    Tag: Tag Team Turmoil (Usos, New Day, Ascension, Dust Brothers, Mr Natty Nighthart and Cesaro, Bunny and Rose)
    Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins(you could really restart a number of guys with this, have whoever be the one to eliminate DB I just didn't want to put the obvious ones Orton, Sheamus, Wyatt)
    John Cena & Hulk Hogan vs Miz-dow (Sandow's moment after the match)
    Rhodes Family Brawl

How WWE will probably book it
    WWE World Champ: Lesnar (c) vs Reigns.
    Sting (w Vince) vs HHH for control.
    Women's: Bella Bad Battle.
    Rusev vs Cena and Cena "over comes the odds to end Rusev"...
    Andre Memorial
    Tag Team Turmoil (throwing together a bunch of stupid tag teams for the sake of pay days)
    Rollins vs DB
    Ryback and Ziggler vs Kane, Big Show, J&J Security, and Harper
    Taker vs Wyatt
    Orton vs Barrett (which you know means Orton wins :LOL: as he's going after Rollins next)
    Last edited by Slyder; 01-15-2015 at 03:18 PM.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA

I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy an Undertaker versus Bray Wyatt match but the promos and the feud leading up to it would be hella awesome.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12