Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Slam Thread

MLB ERA

Summer Slam Thread

Figure I get this one started. I'm probably gonna miss this ppv because nothing really that I care about outside of Ambrose and Rollins. Which I'll get to in a bit.

Gonna do a little bit different on predictions: What I would like to see, and what WWE will probably do in order to how much I care about the participants involved.

Billion Dollar Princess vs the Bella without the big fake titties
    I would like to see Steph make some comment about Kharma is a ***** and you hear the cackling laughter. She proceeds to flatten both Bellas and that stupid bimbo that makes Clare Lynch look good. Steph walks down thinking she's going to pick up the pieces and she gets implant buster for her measure and Kharma puts the entire divas roster on notice. (>3 minutes)

What I actually think will happen is this will be mid show piss break thats giving some time because Stephanie is involved. Going forward we have non fake tatas Bella vs the big fake tatas Bella. And I will want to jump out a window at the stupid acting.

Here's how low I set the bar... As long as this match is better than the Survivor Chick and Sharmel its met my expectations.

Winner: Stephanie
    Loser: Anyone paying $9.99 for this match and the business in general.

Slyvester vs Iron Jabbroni
    As long as Swagger doesnt get another competitor seriously hurt here I consider it a victory. They might make Swagger look strong and win this match so as to not make Rusev get pinned. I don't see that because I still think they're trying to build Rusev up to feed to John Cena like many others before him.

Winner: Rusev.

Jericho vs Bray Wyatt
    Will WWE deliver the deathknell to a once promising star? Will they do the right thing? I can't believe I have a Divas title match as more interesting to me but thats what WWE has done with Wyatt and Jericho both. I don't think they've gone completely insane... yet.

Winner: Bray.

Divas Buddie Battle:
    AJ still looks like a 14 year old girl and Paige makes Sheamus look tan. I don't think they're going to go away from AJ here. Paige was a transitional champ while AJ went on her vacation/honeymoon/whatever you want to believe. And its probably better that the WWE doesn't.

Winner: Mrs. CM Punk.

Mr. Hollywood vs Sell Master:

Anyone remember HBK vs Rick the Model Martel and the no hitting in the face match? I wish they could pull something like that off here, but I don't think Ziggler is the right guy for something like that. I expect Miz to continue with the IC belt especially with his film due out sometime. Ziggler will continue to make guys look like 1,000,000 bucks.

Winner: The Miz

Mr Monday Night vs the latest Paul Heyman Flop:
    To anyone (in general not just who read this) who tries to say Paul Heyman is anywhere near Bobby Heenan in terms of getting others over I present this match. Oh how the mighty has fallen for Cesaro (I still argue he should be the one with Lesnar handing the belt over). Did Heyman alliance and split really do anything positive? I don't see this being a good night for Cesaro.

Winner: RVD

MR. PG vs Mr. MMA:
    This is going to be a BRUTAL fight. It might actually be worth tivoing. I just wish the title wasn't involved. It doesn't need it. I'm going with a dual "my way"/wwe prediction.
    I kind of hope that Lesnar's a mercenary who's sole purposes is to destroy Cena, get dq'd, and Rollins cashes in.

WWE probably has Lesnar win here and chicken shits wrestlemania as Lesnar not Cena crowns Reigns...

Winner: Lesnar

Original 2nd Generation star vs the future 2nd generation Mega Star
    This one is slightly more interesting because it could go two ways. Orton has a history of doing stuff to make guys look bad/try to bury (Kofi comes to immediate mind). This could be really good or it could go real bad. This match MUST deliver if the believed future is Reigns as champ.

Winner: Reigns

Shield EXPLODES:
    I hoped for a MITB/TLC type match with the suit case on the line. But they went with Lumberjacks.

Ambrose picked the stipulation and it is rumored to start filming his first movie soon. This could be an epic beatdown by the Lumberjacks (all heels) to write him off tv. This match may very well steal the show and will show what the future holds for WWE as both Ambrose and Rollins have been marked by many in the business and on internet as two rising stars in WWE. I expect epic beatdown on Ambrose post match by someone(s) and he comes back as part of some survivor series match against Rollins.

Card Order Prediction:
    Preshow: RVD vs Cesaro
    Opener: IC Belt
    2nd:Flag Match
    3rd: Divas Title
    4th: Jericho vs Wyatt
    5th: Ambrose vs Rollins
    6th: Steph vs Brie
    7th: Reigns vs Orton
    Main Event: Cena vs Lesnar
    Last edited by Slyder; 08-16-2014 at 05:17 PM.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Summer Slam Thread

what is the divas title match, aj/paige? id imagine thats it, since its the only other diva feud theyve been building besides steph/whichever bella.

ill do it in match card order...

cesaro over rvd on the pre-show, cesaro needs a little momentum in the worst way.
    ambrose/rollins kick off to start off the show brilliantly. rollins wins, ambrose goes off to film his movie.
    dolph does his best to make miz look good, id like to see them show a little faith in dolph again and let him go over... but i doubt it. miz retains.
    aj keeps her strap over paige.
    rusev over swagger.
    wyatt over jericho.
    reigns over orton.
    steph over the bella with the help of the other bella.
    lesnar over cena, im coming around that e wont mess this up. lesnar has gotten a win over everybody hes faced since coming back, except cena. hes gonna get the win back tonight.

can someone direct me to the Summer Fest thread?

2072 MSL Gold Glove Winner

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

renee young is cute.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

so van dam gets brought back to pretty much put everyone over... but gets the win over cesaro. wonder why they soured on cesaro so quickly.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

hey hey, pleasant surprise with ziggler going over miz.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

yay lana

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

no chance swagger loses now, with a military color guard coming to the ring with him...

MLB ERA

Rusev's going to cower out and drag the feud on, lol
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Maybe not

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

rusev doing a stellar job of selling that ankle injury. and by stellar i mean... lets bounce up and down on it doing high impact moves, and then afterwards limp for a step or two.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

this match is in slow motion.

MLB ERA

What happened to lifting the arm 3 times before calling it?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

is that the rules of a flag match justin? the rules of a flag match have changed like 6000 times over the course on wrestling history. in any case, that ending and match was pretty lame... but at least lanas gonna be around for a while longer.

MLB ERA

Swagger was the perfect character to stop Rusev but they're probably saving him for Cena.

Why stop the evil foreigner with the stereotypical patriot when you can just run a cliche "I'm suddenly gung ho patriot" angle with Cena?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast