Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Thread

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: MMA Thread

Who doesn't love.... wait, you're talking about a fighter. Whoops.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

the speed and destruction of both those tuf finales were awesome. that kid van buren has some chin to withstand all that for that long.

i look very forward to bj/frankie. ive been exhausted since about 3:30, and this fight has carried me to the state of delirium i am currently in.

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

The fuck. Footage of BJ running underwater with huge ass rocks. That's some insane training regime

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

best walkout music in the game. aint no sunshine for silva was awesome, wanderleis techno dance thing was great... nothing beats frankie running out to kick in the door.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

frankie picking bj apart. it might be time to retire.

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

The shell that is BJ Penn should never fight again. He looked terrible. Never even started the fight. Frankie looked way better

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

They should have had the McGregor fight on TV over here. If they want to build him as a star and potential contender they really need to get him more exposure in the US. From all reports they had a really good event in Dublin today shame they screwed us over by having it on Fight Pass

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

100% agreed. hes naturally charismatic and has a big mouth... he can be chael sonnen at a lower weight class. no brainer. i fucking hate fight pass. hate it. i usually stream the overseas events off myp2p, but i was exhausted when i got home from work and needed a nap if i was gonna get the gym in tonight. i saw a couple of the prelim fights, but im gonna watch the main card in a minute. i read the results, it does seem like it was a nice card.

[actually, my normal site doesnt have mcgregor/brandao or mccall/pickett up yet... but it does have nelson/cummings, so i assume theyll be up soon]

and now i found it...

http://mmavstemp.blogspot.co.uk/2014...andao-ufc.html
    Last edited by Hammer; 07-19-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

He can talk shit like Sonnen but then he goes out and actually wins his fights too

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

to be fair, whos he fought so far... marcus brimage and diego brandao aint exactly anderson silva and jon jones. and hell, since like 2009, sonnens only lost to silva, jones and rashad evans. 2 of the greatest fighters ever, and a former lhw champ.

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

Holy shit UFC just announced Nick Diaz v Anderson Silva on January 31st

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

hell of a stoppage for dos anjos. nobody kos benson... shocking. it looked like a quick stoppage in real time, but on the replay it was a good stoppage. looks like hendersons corner is still bitching though.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

When's Rousey killing som..I mean, fighting someone again?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

dont know yet, shes off doing movies and all that, and aside from zingano who never got her shot, theres really no one else signed that should get a shot. they just signed holly holm, but id imagine shed have to beat tate, or carmouche, or one of the gate keepers first before she gets a shot... and god only knows how far away from a contract they are with carano or cyborg. if i had to guess, theyll put rousey on either the last card of the year [usually like december 27-30th, whatever the saturday is in that area], or the saturday night of super bowl weekend [the card with silva/diaz. guarantee those buys with silva and rousey on the same card].
    Last edited by Hammer; 08-24-2014 at 01:06 AM.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

henderson twittered out that something to the effect of... "... not too banged up, ufc... just saying". so evidently he wants a quick bounce back for his next fight. looking at the top fighters at 155, bobby green just got pulled off the 178 card because of the eddie alvarez signing. and 178 could use some boosting, going from jones/cormier to johnson/cariaso... hendo/green works for me, they both should be in good enough shape to be ready for sept 27th. and then if either cerrone or alvarez get hurt and have to pull out, you have a replacement waiting.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast