Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Payback thread

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Payback thread

for a "throwaway" ppv... you had 3 really good matches [cesaro/sheamus, wyatt/cena and shield/evolution]. not sure where you go from here with the shield... but who cares, you made all 3 of them look really strong.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    the other being natalya, for the record.

Natalya is still not good. And I still haven't seen one good Natalya match. (The match from NXT on Thursday that everyone has been raving about wasn't any better than the Mania trainwreck divas match.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i havent seen a good womans match from a promotion that has a tv contract, that didnt involve gail kim, in years. that being said, nattie is still more capable than the rest of the girls on the main roster.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Emma is light years better, without the stupid Santino sized weight hanging off of her. AJ is technically still on the main roster, too.

Being better than The Total Divas, Rosa Mendes, Tamina and Layla isn't any kind of compliment.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i havent seen a good womans match from a promotion that has a tv contract, that didnt involve gail kim, in years. that being said, nattie is still more capable than the rest of the girls on the main roster.
    Oh, and you didn't see Paige/Emma from Arrival? It was like ***1/4 good. (Not a classic by any means, but better than any Rob Van Dam match I've seen in since 2002.)

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
    Oh, and you didn't see Paige/Emma from Arrival? It was like ***1/4 good. (Not a classic by any means, but better than any Rob Van Dam match I've seen in since 2002.)
    He doesn't have the Network. I've already informed him he's missing out.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

see my thing is, the only thing im really missing by not having the network is nxt... which, granted, might be the best show they have currently, but still. 10 bucks a month is kinda steep just for that. and its not like i have a good phone, where ill get content anywhere... i pretty much have to be in front of my computer to get the network. so for that, i might as well just stick to my streams for the ppvs, and if somebody is raving about a match, hope it gets put on youtube or dailymotion within a couple days.

and i was never much of a van dam fan... he had a couple great ones vs jerry lynn in ecw, and a handful of decent matches in the e [one vs jeff hardy comes to mind around the time of invasion], but otherwise his matches are spotfests and formulaic.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
    Emma is light years better, without the stupid Santino sized weight hanging off of her. AJ is technically still on the main roster, too.

Being better than The Total Divas, Rosa Mendes, Tamina and Layla isn't any kind of compliment.
    forgot about aj. i havent seen enough of emma, i tend to fast forward through most of santinos segments/matches.

MLB ERA

see my thing is, the only thing im really missing by not having the network is nxt... which, granted, might be the best show they have currently, but still. 10 bucks a month is kinda steep just for that. and its not like i have a good phone, where ill get content anywhere... i pretty much have to be in front of my computer to get the network. so for that, i might as well just stick to my streams for the ppvs, and if somebody is raving about a match, hope it gets put on youtube or dailymotion within a couple days.

and i was never much of a van dam fan... he had a couple great ones vs jerry lynn in ecw, and a handful of decent matches in the e [one vs jeff hardy comes to mind around the time of invasion], but otherwise his matches are spotfests and formulaic.
    I like being able to watch old matches and PPVs from years past when the product was much better. I also watch some of the shittier ones to point and laugh.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567