Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: NXT/205 Live thread

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: NXT thread

Just starting watching last nights show this morning.
    That opening match was awesome, and this "sit down" with Cole and KO is pretty great. Owens bringing up the Montreal Screwjob was just amazing.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i just started watching myself. im through the first match. that was the best bayley match ive seen yet, i was really impressed. i guess theyre setting her up to be the one to take the strap from sasha at takeover?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

so takeover we're looking at... owens/balor, breeze/liger, sasha/bayley [im assuming bayley beat becky next week], vaudevillains/bam and the debut of crews/uhaa. not bad at all.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

This thread is a "perfect 10"

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

im just getting to watch this weeks now, but the cards been confirmed as to what i said last week, plus joe vs baron corbin. why am i getting the feeling that corbin is gonna win that match? i mean, i dont think it would hurt corbin to lose to joe, but...

and somewhere else i read that charlotte/becky vs dana/emma might get added too. dont care that much honestly, it should be decent, but filler. regardless, the card top to bottom, intrigues me more than summerslam does.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    im just getting to watch this weeks now, but the cards been confirmed as to what i said last week, plus joe vs baron corbin. why am i getting the feeling that corbin is gonna win that match? i mean, i dont think it would hurt corbin to lose to joe, but...

and somewhere else i read that charlotte/becky vs dana/emma might get added too. dont care that much honestly, it should be decent, but filler. regardless, the card top to bottom, intrigues me more than summerslam does.
    I am loving the NXT card. I think Corbin is in a weird situation though. Joe is the kind of guy, especially after the original contract they gave him, that needs to get through NXT quick like Owens did. Yet Corbin has spent so much time squashing everyone, that almost any loss is a major step back. This may be one of those situations where it needs to end in a no contest, or Corbin goes outside of the rules to get a cheap win. Then Joe gets a clean win next time... and NO RUBBER MATCH. Joe gets his revenge and moves on. But give Corbin the win and build some credibility there. Maybe Corbin comes back around for the rubber match if Joe can be NXT champ or something.

My opinion would probably be vastly different if it didn't feel like Breeze was getting stuck in NXT like a baseball player that never gets passed AAA. Just feels like he went from title contender to a filler. At least they are giving him one hell of a match.

As far as the card compared to Summerslam, I agree with you Hammer. Except I would go a step further to say at least Summerslam is looking a lot more like a PPV we deserve and less garbage. Although until the Bellas are an afterthought, it isn't good enough.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

"New matches added to the card.

- Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. Jason Jordan, Chad Gable, Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson
    - Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Emma vs. Dana Brooke
    - Bull Dempsey vs. Elias Sampson
    - Eva Marie vs. Carmella

And Tye Dillinger was announced as Apollo Crews' opponent."

no one seems to be able to confirm whether takeover will be a 3 hour ppv, or if theyre just dark matches for the live audience yet.

well evidently triple h confirmed the new start time of 7:30... which i presume is the pre-show... which should mean a 3 hr nxt ppv? very good.
    Last edited by Hammer; 08-18-2015 at 11:53 PM.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

im assuming those 4 matches are gonna be on the wednesday after takeover, because they said that 8 man tag was definitely going to be.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yeah that seems like what they are doing. Taping an episode, and than doing the Takeover show.
    Hopefully the fans are ready for a long show, and able to get "hyped" for the main events.

Also, I feel bad for using "hyped".

Just watched the episode in full, and Owens' promo at the end was gold. Absolutely tore into the crowd

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I just...

I have no words...

I really don't.

The Curtain Call... pt. 2

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

ive avoided spoilers all day. finally getting to it... tyler/liger to start. yes.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

it wasnt the greatest match ever by any means, but to realize liger is 50 years old... awesome. fun little match to start.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast