Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NXT/205 Live thread

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: NXT thread

So the women's division just got to show off what they got on RAW. Becky Lynch 4ever.

Hope Becky and Charlotte are up for good, and Sasha does double duty until dropping the belt ASAP. Feel bad for Bayley, and makes me wonder what they do with her once her hand is good to go.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

She runs the NXT womens division for a couple months fighting off the baddies with the title in the air?
    I'am guessing they have a tournament to crown a new champ, or a number one contender. They've been using their new signees on tv right away, the division is kinda thin. But they have talent. The new Aussie looked good.

Just who knows, maybe she would have been part of this call up. That is all. But that is why I brought it up, it may have cost her. It makes more sense for her to go back to NXT briefly now. Probably wait at least a couple months because you probably don't want to call up anyone else too soon to take away from last night debuts.

What originally had me thinking was the idea of having her just show up at Summerslam if her hand is good to go, but then figured against it.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

She shows up giving all the other girls a hug congratulating them and them BAM. Something happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster View Post
    She shows up giving all the other girls a hug congratulating them and them BAM. Something happens.
    Paige wins Divas title at SummerSlam. Charlotte and Becky by her side, Bayley's music hits and she comes to celebrate with them all. In fact, have her be the one who grabs the belt from the time keepers area and clocks Charlotte/Becky before beating up a tired Paige. Sounds like a WWE thing to do, outside of the fact that Bayley's character is like the female version of Cena. May need to keep her face for the kids.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

OMG, crazy John Cena Stalker!!! That's her role.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster View Post
    OMG, crazy John Cena Stalker!!! That's her role.
    LOL She can start by hugging Cena after he loses his title to Owens. If they slow play it, they could get a couple months out of stalking Cena before it could become a feud with Nikki (preferably AFTER she drops the title).

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

evidently, in addition to owens/balor at the next takeover event... jushin liger vs tyler breeze as well.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I read the spoilers, and I think it'll be good. Kinda. One match has me worried.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

things we learned this week...

eva marie is still an awful wrestler
    samoa joes theme is improved, but still pretty meh
    bayley, until the day comes, if it ever does, that shes shoved down our throats and becomes tiresome... shes impossible to root against.

admittedly, i think emma is better in ring than bayley though. bayley is definitely the worst of the 4 big nxt women in the ring.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

#bull-fit

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Guys you're all still missing the most important thing about NXT.

#BULL-FIT

I don't start up the network often, or even think about it with NXT sadly. Kind of like how I only watch Raw, and even then, it is only parts of it.

That being said... has Baron Corbin had a real match yet? I know he had something going with Rhyno, but felt like he was squashing people with no direction to go for the longest time

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Rhyno match was a good "big guy" match.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast