Page 1 of 267 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA

Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

draft starts tonight and Raw gets a new superstar

John Cena
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Umm..it's WWE now? I watched it back in the good ol' days, with the Undertaker, Road Dogg, DX, the good stuff.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Umm..it's WWE now? I watched it back in the good ol' days, with the Undertaker, Road Dogg, DX, the good stuff.
    true that

Undertakker still around but going on his last legs and will retire this year

Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, X-pac are apart of another company called NWA-TNA now

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I could go further back when its was Shawn Micheals, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Diesel, Andre the Giant, Rowdy Piper, Lex Luger, Curt Henning and folks.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AAA ERA
    I hate John Cena. Christian is going to carry this feud much like JBL carried Cena's last angle. Although that was Cena's best promo since WM XX. He's good for a laugh every 18 months or so now.

JBL = Best. Heel. Ever.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I swear I almost turned it off.

They're going to make Christian look so dumb fighting this ****ing Eminem wannabe. So much for his credibility.

The ending of Raw, with all the ECW guys was a major markout moment.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Witlon
    I swear I almost turned it off.

They're going to make Christian look so dumb fighting this ****ing Eminem wannabe. So much for his credibility.

The ending of Raw, with all the ECW guys was a major markout moment.
    True story. Cena matches are soooooooo bad.
    *Get ass kicked for 10 minutes*
    *punch*
    *punch*
    *kick*
    *5-knuckle shuffle*
    *kick*
    *FU*
    GOOD NIGHT NOW!

I'm with you at the end of RAW. Did you ever get to an ECW show back in the day?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    They are turning Cena into Hulk Hogan, if no one's noticed. Err... in the ring... that is.

They moved him to Raw so his raps could be more cutting edge. I haven't watched Smackdown in months (years?) except PPVs.. mainly because of Cena... but I heard he stopped doing the raps because they were so watered down being on UPN. So, hopefully a Raw stop should spice him up a bit. His promo last night was pretty solid infact, hopefully it remains that way.

That said, Christian ****ing rules. And so does Muhammad Hassan and Shelton Benjamin.

And I'll agree with Porter... ECW was a major markout moment... not so much Dreamer, since WWF burnt him up and pissed on the ashes... but Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney were major markout moments there. And Rhino goring Edge got me hyped a bit. Edge's gore sucks.

And I'm with Porter again... I go back to the days he mentions... though admittedly, that isn't much to brag about, since I'm sure guys could go back even further than that. That said though, those were fun days. An impressionable youth... didn't think it was fake... sucked in by every word these guys said... it was fun.

MLB ERA
    i love Christian not only he is canadian but he cuts some of the best promos out there, to me he is the ladder king of the WWE. The Christian Coalition all the way, I know they are going ruin Christian will this (like how Orton was tossed around by Batista with an injuried shoulder)

while i like Cena i hate JBL

i feel the rest oof the draft is going to be very disappointing for me, cena a good start to really shake things up but i figured (which was wrong) that for the Draft randy orton would get drafted to SD and when he recovers he will have one of the biggest feuds with cena to finally push them over the top

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    I'm with you at the end of RAW. Did you ever get to an ECW show back in the day?
    Nope, never did. Have a few on tape though, got them about 13 months ago. Best fan/wrestler interaction ever.

Smackdown tapings are underway, and in a few hours we'll know who went from Raw to Smackdown...hmm...

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    I hate that Cena's on RAW. Triple H and him will not be able to co-exist. I've been reading on some wrestling news sites that Triple H doesn't like him. He doesn't think he's a 'good champion'. Whatever that means. If Triple H doesn't go to Smackdown, he will certainly sabotage Cena's career. He's a big part of the writing team on Raw and don't forget, Triple H IS Raw, whether we like it or not.

I think WWE moved Cena to Raw just to get back at UPN for moving them to Friday. I read they were really pissed about it because UPN didn't even tell them. Smackdown's gonna be nothing without Cena, unless Smackdown makes a HUGE splash with their pick on Thursday.

MLB ERA
    Steph is head writer for both RAW and SD there is also HHH's own power in the back too

a little action in the sack and HHH gets a new title shot when ever he wants

MLB ERA
    btw i saw the spoilers and good for SD since its a big name hopefully good for him too

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Is anyone exempt from the lottery? Can they pick anyone? If you want to counter Cena, you'd obviously have to draft HHH, Batista, or.. I guess keep Angle. But I wouldn't be shocked if Y2J was drafted, or drafted early, regardless of the "I'm a celebrity not a wrassler" angle that's going on.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    After seing the spoilers, I'm watching Smackdown instead of Raw from now on.

Woot.

Page 1 of 267 1231151101 ... LastLast