Page 5 of 267 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA
    SD Spoilers with Draft Picks and winner of the 6 man match for the "new title." so don't read if you don't want to know

Christian is the 1st draft pick to SD tonight, and takes Big Show's spot (who was drafted by RAW) in the 6 man match

Six-Way Elimination match: Christian vs. JBL vs. Chris Benoit vs. Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hussan vs. Booker T. Order of Elimination: Undertaker is disqualified for hitting Hussan with a chair. Hussan went to the back and was never officially eliminated. JBL pinned Chris Benoit. Christian pinned Booker. JBL pinned Christian to win the match.

Teddy Long came out holding a sack with the "Smackdown title" saying that JBL won the match but not the Smackdown title, since Long was just informed they don't need a Smackdown champion.

WWE World champion Batista's music hits and he comes to the ring, faces off with JBL and brawls with him.

JBL vs Batista will b the main event at the Great American Bash and the SD main event for SummerSlam

just like i thought after batista won the HIAC match against HHH it was a giiven that Batista would go to SD and i'm disgusted that JBL gets so many title matches
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Smackdown just got a whole lot better. Good job WWE for not hanging the show out to dry.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A's Baby Girl
    Smackdown just got a whole lot better. Good job WWE for not hanging the show out to dry.
    yeah Big Show off SD makes it way better

plus there will be trades made on Thursday night after SD airs

AAA ERA
    I read that those trades aren't gonna be major trades. But hey, you never know with WWE.

AAA ERA
    Matt Freaking Hardy...

Thank you, Vince, for pulling the biggest work in wrestling history.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Matt Freaking Hardy...

Thank you, Vince, for pulling the biggest work in wrestling history.
    he sure played the internet geeks

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of which, UPN has told the WWE to leave Hassan off of Smackdown after last week's response.

They're just asking to get told to go to hell, especially with the Friday move coming up. Who cares what UPN wants?

AAA ERA
    I agree with UPN. I know WWE thirves on controversy but they took it too far last week.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    o_O
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    *bump*

ok ok i know you're thinking, LOL ghettochild watching WWE? i lol'd too about a month ago when i started back up, seeing all this talk about vince and his "God" rants, tonight was no execption. i started back up because i heard through the bushes that dX was starting back up, which was promenint tonight. dX, i think, was the best part of the WWF when they were around. they were the first to unmask Kane (IIRC), among other halarious stuff. IF dX comes back, then i'll start watching more. Shawn and Hunter were the backbone of dX and obviously tonight they both "showed their stuff". should be interesting.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, apparently Triple H will become a face again soon, probably at the next PPV. I could see a DX reunion very very soon. They can't just have HBK and Triple H, though. They have to get some other members.
    rf28

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan28
    Yeah, apparently Triple H will become a face again soon, probably at the next PPV. I could see a DX reunion very very soon. They can't just have HBK and Triple H, though. They have to get some other members.
    I wouldn't count on the DX reunion. The crotch chop is just a tease. On the other hand, WWE has an bad habit of recycling gimmicks and ruining them.

Funny story: I read the Smackdown spoiler at the top of the page, and got really excited about Christian coming back to WWE. Then, I saw the date on the post.....

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

DX possibly returning

Based on the not-so-subtle hints on WWE television and backstage discussion, PWTorch.com reports that there is some chance that WWE will bring back the DeGeneration X faction.

As with other recent WWE teases and storylines, however, one cannot be sure the company will actually go forward with such an idea.

And, due to HBK's religion, there is a limit to how far WWE would go in its reformation.

Due to their relations with TNA and WWE's disinterest in their ability, Kip and BG James (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) would not be brought back for the faction. There is some possibility, however, that Sean Waltman (X-Pac) would be considered if the WSX promotion does not take off.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    last i heard though waltman was in drug rehab
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

AA ERA
    Who would want him back anyway? He was a group killer IMO. He killed the NWO and then went back to WWF and helped kill DX. DX was really at its best when it was Michaels and HHH, save a few funny skits after like mocking the Nation.

Page 5 of 267 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast