Page 3 of 267 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA
    spoiler
    Randy Orton is the next draft pick by SD and the Undertaker came back after being away from TV since WM21
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    I watched a bit the other night, and I saw Ric Flair's ass on TV! I was floored, dude is ancient. Probably my favorite wrestler of all time though, next to Sting.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    RANDY ORTON IS ON SMACKDOWN, RANDY ORTON IS ON SMACKDOWN!!!!

Smackdown FINALLY does something right. I don't even care who their other picks are after this. Smackdown just got a 100 percent better with Orton on the roster.

MLB ERA
    lsoing Kurt Angle hurt way more than getting Orton, especially when Cena was the 1st RAW pick

AAA ERA
    It's been rumored for a while that Angle was going to RAW. He's one of the original Smackdown wrestlers, so changing shows I think was good for him.

I'm real curious to see what's gonna happen to the WWE Championship belt. Is Smackdown even gonna have a championship belt? Are they gonna unite the World Heavyweight Championship and the WWE Championship belts?

Maybe Cena will return to Smackdown after all. That would be a great twist.

MLB ERA
    Why do I get the feeling they are trying to kill Smackdown? They lose Angle and the champ. Granted they get Beniot but Orton is far below the others IMO. He lost steam when they made him loss to HHH like it was a fluke. Besides Beniot, Eddie "I can cut a better promo than JBL and I dont say a single word" Guerrero, and a couple others (no JBL isnt among them) there are none really entertaining main eventers. Even if Christian was the next pick hes not established as an entertaining main eventer.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

AAA ERA
    Smackdown has been the lesser show for a while now. Even those in WWE acknowledge that. It doesn't surprise me that Raw has been the big winner of the draft thusfar.

MLB ERA
    Christian will prove he a main eventer, he's been getting big pops for a while now and he's been one of my favourite since he broke in, he has the great mic skills to get under your skin and yet you will still cheer for him

one who really been under-rated for a while now by the WWE is Y2J, and its great that he's finally getting a shot at a major title instead of winning the IC title (which he has the record for holding the title the most times) for a month then losing and jobbing to people (Hassan, Benjamin), Y2J can be a great face or heel, i find him a much better heel especially when he was holding unified titles 3 or 4 years ago

AAA ERA
    *hack*....*sssspit* I spit in da face ..of people ..who don'wantto be cool!

I H-Marked out when Carlito's music hit.

I almost passed out when they played Matt Hardy's music... ::OhhhhYEAHHH!!::

John Cena...another HORRIBLE match. Did I hear boos for Cena agains Hassan? I love the Heel Section.

MLB ERA
    I loved how the camera panned out and you see Kane's head popping up through the ring with a big ole smile on his face. And I was right, the writers wouldnt have him chokeslam the preacher/priest, they had him tombstone him. The padre was well trained, probably former wrestler.

At the end I was hoping he would do the flame thing and the set would catch on fire. Otherwise a lack luster RAW. Please WGN, Spike TV, someone give TNA a monday night slot and revive the monday night wars.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

AAA ERA
    Carlito on RAW is another surprise. The internet rumors before last night's RAW had Big Show going there.

MLB ERA
    Spike TV and TNA ae talking about a doing a Saturday night 1 hour tv show, starting in Octobar when RAW goes back to USA network

as for Raw last night, terrible match by Cena i couldn't agree more but Christian and Y2J at the end make it worth while, Matt Hardy music was great but Hardy will never come back to the WWE, he will debut in ROH (Ring of Honor) in about a month, Carlito is awesome, i hate JR (even though i know he's the babyface announcer, he's a ****ing fatass who knows nothing) and i even hate him even more for saying Benjamin a fighting champion when he only defended the title 3 times, turning the WHC match into a tag match was a horrible idea, big vis should be no where near the tv his gimmick is dumb and stupid, even though i hate women wrestling, Christy was hit near the lower neck, no where near her head

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay_is_God
    Spike TV and TNA ae talking about a doing a Saturday night 1 hour tv show, starting in Octobar when RAW goes back to USA network

as for Raw last night, terrible match by Cena i couldn't agree more but Christian and Y2J at the end make it worth while, Matt Hardy music was great but Hardy will never come back to the WWE, he will debut in ROH (Ring of Honor) in about a month, Carlito is awesome, i hate JR (even though i know he's the babyface announcer, he's a ****ing fatass who knows nothing) and i even hate him even more for saying Benjamin a fighting champion when he only defended the title 3 times, turning the WHC match into a tag match was a horrible idea, big vis should be no where near the tv his gimmick is dumb and stupid, even though i hate women wrestling, Christy was hit near the lower neck, no where near her head
    Canadian Wrestling fan comes strong every time. Well done, Halliday. Oh.. and.. Bret Hart is over-rated! H-B-K.. H-B-K.. H-B-K.. H-B-K..

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Canadian Wrestling fan comes strong every time. Well done, Halladay. Oh.. and.. Bret Hart is over-rated! H-B-K.. H-B-K.. H-B-K.. H-B-K..
    HBK getting as worthless as Flair, missing multiple spots each match seems normal for him, his blade jobs are really over done (hopefully no one take lessons from him), he's too scared to even show up in Calgary (May 30th Raw was the worst even SD is better than that) or Vince is too scared he will lose his babyface around the US fans. hopefully he stays retired next time and i hope that time is very soon

btw i love ranting about hbk and how worthless he has become

MLB ERA
    SD spoiler with draft pick and big news

Muhammed Hussan is the newest pick
    Next week will be Benoit vs. Booker vs. JBL vs. Taker vs. Hussan vs. Big Show for the new Smackdown! Heavyweight Championship

Page 3 of 267 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast