Page 223 of 267 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3994

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

by the way, the 4 way was awesome. raw in general, was pretty solid from just about top to bottom. the entire night just had an important feel to it, and it really showcased a lot of the young talent. aside from ambrose, really. rollins, reigns, owens, cesaro, new day... even del rio, while not really young, is fresh again.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

We finally got the Paige turn, and hope that goes somewhere.
    We just need some sort of secondary female fued and things would be solid.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    ambrose is definitely floundering at the moment. his only moment on raw was giving reigns a pep talk? come on. ambrose is probably the most over pure face on the roster right now too... though the pops reigns got last night were pretty good too. i gotta admit, maybe because im an old drunk fuck, but ive been on board with roman the last couple months. and hiac sealed it for me, that match was great. do i want him to end the rollins title run now? absolutely not. but if him and ambrose do a redux of the 94 rumble, where they both go out at the same time... and it ends with reigns as the champ at the end of wrestlemania? i wouldnt be upset. id rather it be ambrose, but i could deal with reigns.
    I've said for a while that I'm alright with Reigns. The worst thing to happen to him was that appendectomy. It really sucked a lot of the momentum he had (out of sight out of mind), the stuff they had him do like "suffering suckatash" with the Big Show.. yea that writer deserved to be fired, and WWE thought it was a good idea to bring Daniel Bryan back before the rumble and the "hardcore" acting like a bunch of spoiled kids did no favors to Roman.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

I always read about WWE wanting to have Smackdown be on the level of RAW. Why not push the Fatal 4 way to Smackdown? Or even next week's RAW since the numbers have been terrible for RAW lately. Imagine a week of promoting that match? We already see enough variations of the same damn matches week in and week out. It may just be this one time, although I favor making a big deal out of number one contender matches every now and then. Especially so when you have an easy premise to start with like they did. All the winners from the night before go at it, winners move on.

I would love to see King of the Ring back to being important, just not necessarily in that form. Winner gets a title match of some sort, whether it be World, IC, or US title. Perhaps smack dab in between Mania and SS, so the tournament winner gets a US title shot at SS while the company can push it a helluva lot like they do the RR winner going to Mania. Throw in some restrictions since it is a smaller title. Perhaps King of the Ring contestants can only participate if they have less than a 2 years on the main roster. So basically you choose the last 8 (I hope that maybe they could do 16) guys out of NXT, narrow it down to 4 in the weeks prior to the PPV. Do those 3 matches on the PPV, even if one has to be a pre show teaser. So basically next year you would have someone like Joe/Balor/Crews/etc winning the US title at SS

MLB ERA

So Survivor Series looks like...

Brothers of Destruction plus someone vs Wyatts (I'd expect trad. SS match)
    Breeze vs Ziggler
    Stardust vs Cesaro
    Rollins vs Reigns (if Reigns is still the Chosen One I expect something screwy to carry off the coronation to Mania.)

Would you go back to Ambrose vs Wyatts as part of team Brothers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

just based on the elimination tag last night, id add owens/ryback and usos/new day [or some type of tag scramble] to that card.

oh, and paige/charlotte too. thats a solid 7 match card, knowing that reigns/rollins have to get some time, and all the entrances on the wyatts/taker match are gonna be long. cesaro/stardust has pre-show written on it too.

ambrose is doing nothing, as of now id say some rub being with taker/kane would be good for him. taker, kane, ambrose and balor? i know everybody likes to lump sting in there, but i doubt hes coming back so quick after the neck thing he had at summerslam.

well, i just got to the end of raw. i guess its owens/ambrose. so much for that.
    Last edited by Hammer; 11-03-2015 at 02:01 PM.

well, i just got to the end of raw. i guess its owens/ambrose. so much for that.
    aka a match that no one has anything to gain. At least the US title has some prestige again, but that means you literally have two of your top talents fighting for the lowest singles championship. Really feels like it is a lose/lose for Ambrose here. Would be different if maybe Owens had the title for six months and dominated everyone.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

agreed, its a lose-lose all around. owens cant lose the belt yet, and although i think ambrose is one of those guys who transcends wins and losses right now, him losing clean is iffy too. which pretty much shoehorns them into a screwball non-finish. id have rathered them do owens-ryback once more, in a no dq, no countout thing where owens cant run away, where owens manages to escape with the belt.

on the other hand, at least ambrose is on a ppv card finally.

at one point during the wyatts promo, i was wondering if they were gonna leave taker and kane at home for this, and let the wyatts run around dominating til taker and kane return in mid february/early march to start setting up wm. and then just feed 4 midcard faces to the wyatts... ryback, neville, truth and some other scrubbo, or something like that. but without another marquee matchup for the show, id imagine they pretty much have to bring taker and kane back.

also a match i forgot for ss, that they were clearly setting up, is del rio/swagger. i didnt care about that match years back when they did it, i dont care about it now.

taker/kane/whoever vs the wyatts
    roman vs rollins
    owens vs ambrose
    del rio vs swagger
    charlotte vs paige
    new day vs usos... maybe lucha dragons, dudleys, barrett/sheamus and ptpers or ascension involved somehow?
    dolph vs tyler

with stardust vs cesaro on the pre-show.

Maybe they should have went bigger for the IC title... setup like a fatal four way for it, allowing you to get another couple of guys involved on the card. More importantly, you make sure to put in a real fall guy. Where is Bo Dallas?!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

torn acl, mcl and meniscus for rollins... tournament to crown a new champ to take place at survivor series. the miraculous return of john cena here we come!

give the belt back to lesnar.

Ambrose cheats to beat Reigns (maybe like using the tights, etc) to move on to face Owens for the belt. Creates distrust with those two, without Ambrose having to fully cut ties with Reigns.

Basically feels like if it isn't Cena being rushed back, there isn't too many established guys left to just put the strap on. Would not expect Cesaro/Owens/Dolph/etc... so Ambrose really could do it and try to continue the narrative of Reigns keeps hitting speed bumps until Mania

MLB ERA

torn acl, mcl and meniscus for rollins... tournament to crown a new champ to take place at survivor series. the miraculous return of john cena here we come!

give the belt back to lesnar.
    That really sucks. My wife showed me the article she was crushed (one of her favorites). So prediction on the tourney? Ambrose/Reigns final and then you turn whichever one you want?

Definates: Wyatt (unless you're doing something with Taker), Ambrose, Reigns
    Likely: Cesaro, Owens, Del Rio....
    Two of: Ryback, Rusev, Swagger

Qualifying matches: Henry, Big Show, New Day, Barrett, Miz, Neville, Dolph (I think they have Breeze interfer and cost him).

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

im gonna go ahead and assume its an 8 man field.

dolph/tyler, owens/ambrose, del rio/swagger [or somebody else], reigns/sheamus [maybe to lead to sheamus cashing in after the finals?]
    with a 4 team tag title match and the charlotte/paige match seperating the quarters to the semis... and the semis to the finals.

9 match card, with cesaro/stardust still on the pre-show. seems reasonable. id like those matchups a little better... i love the idea of an ambrose/owens final, but i dont wanna get my hopes up. reigns still seems like the very easy favorite to predict.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Are we all forgetting, The Beast?

Quote Originally Posted by Foster View Post
    Are we all forgetting, The Beast?
    Any tournament is beneath him. Now if he came out to ruin Reigns' party at the end, then maybe

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk