Page 215 of 267 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3994

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

and all of that being said, i havent watched raw yet either. so i dont know about the promo in question, or anything.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Don't get me wrong that would fit WWE's stupid writing but... where do you go from there? She's not attached to anyone? I think the only way Cena doesn't walk out a 16 time champ is HHH has a plan b of Sheamus cashing in to win and starting the road of HHH vs Rolllins.
    i think her becoming the heel diva of the authority has a logical connection, with the flair/hhh history.

Kind of tags along with the Authority, essentially trades it in for a one time title shot at next PPV. Perhaps it rubs Paige and Becky the wrong way, and its something that helps divide them in the future. Kind of helps disintegrate this teams of 3 thing but giving it it's due time.

Not saying she has to be full fledge authority, just saying it could work. Just trying to think of decent ways to keep the belt on Rollins, even though sometimes he bores me. Could also be considered a big thing to have an actual female wrestler get involved in big time storylines again, in a way that is more than just a valet. Think more like Chyna and less like Trish slutting it up hanging around Triple H

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

"What do you think the greatest Troll way WWE ends Summerslam...."

#LoLCenaWinz Trolololol.
    clean, in about 8 minutes, with the stf. hell, have sheamus fail with his cash in directly after too.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    i think her becoming the heel diva of the authority has a logical connection, with the flair/hhh history.
    Where's that leave Paige and Becky Lynch in divas revolution though? I don't think you can really get away with splintering those groups quite yet. I know they're only there to buy time to drag the corpse that is the diva title (around the waist of Ms John Cena) to the finish line and passing AJ Lee but you got Team Bella as heels, Team B.A.D. as mostly heels, and Charolotte, Paige, and Becky as the only faces of those that get attention as actual wrestlers.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Where's that leave Paige and Becky Lynch in divas revolution though? I don't think you can really get away with splintering those groups quite yet. I know they're only there to buy time to drag the corpse that is the diva title (around the waist of Ms John Cena) to the finish line and passing AJ Lee but you got Team Bella as heels, Team B.A.D. as mostly heels, and Charolotte, Paige, and Becky as the only faces of those that get attention as actual wrestlers.

well, i did say a couple posts back that the heel roster is loaded, with the bellas being wwe's girls, and sasha being the best heel in the world. i just said the connection was logical.

This would be a couple months down the road, and it just feels like it will get played out quickly. Maybe by then Bayley can be transitioning to WWE by then, since hopefully she will be champion after this weekend. So that maybe gives her 1-2 months as champ before she shows up? Seems reasonable, considering recent call ups.

Besides, I am not sure her screwing Cena makes her a heel. Enough fans would be happy to see Cena losing, her affiliation to the Authority doesn't have to go beyond getting announced a title shit the next night on RAW, and lastly... she can embrace being called

THE DIRTIEST DIVA IN THE GAME! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

MLB ERA

Two unrelated questions after watching last week's Smackdown and tonight's Raw

-Am I the only one getting annoyed by the "on and on and on and on and on...." responses to Seth? Telling the heel to quit talking is the lamest face response of all...especially since it's typically followed up by talking by the face.

- Is Undertaker supposed to be the heel in this feud? That's two low blows now.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

so heres our final [?] ss card...

amell/neville vs stardust/barrett... the celeb never loses, neville and amell get the win in the middle of the card somewhere, as one of the breather matches in between some of the bigger matches.

ziggler vs rusev... if this gets a clean decision, its ziggler. i could see the girls getting involved, rusev hitting his side kick, and extending this to a mixed tag next month or something. probably the match i care least about. or second least, to...

ryback vs show vs miz... dont care about any of the 3 guys in this match. either ryback wins clean, or ryback hits big show with the samoan drop thing he does, and miz tosses him from the ring and steals the belt. big show gets nothing in any direction.

bellas vs sasha and the other two vs paige/charlotte/becky... intriguing match. since nikki cant lose the belt here, they get eliminated first. ill go with sasha getting the win here through nefarious means.

ptpers vs matadores vs dragons vs new day... if new day doesnt win the belts... i dont know man.

owens vs cesaro... i hate to see either one lose. im gonna say owens gets the win, in what will be the best worked match of the night.

wyatt/harper vs ambrose/roman... a heel turn is coming here, and it seems painfully obvious. i hope its roman on ambrose, i fear its ambrose on roman alas. wyatts get the win, ambrose and roman go on to feud with each other.

orton vs sheamus... orton got the win tonight on sheamus in the tag match, i guess sheamus will get a cheap win at summerslam.

lesnar vs taker... i really think this is a stupid match to have. im assuming taker has to get his win back. but lesnar losing again kinda puts a speed bump in all the carnage and destruction hes done over the last year and a half. still... takers gotta get his win back.

rollins vs cena... cenas promo tonight seems to indicate a rollins win. he kept pushing how undeserving rollins was, and how he'll just be a footnote. if everything follows up on that promo, then they run the risk of rollins being just that. he needs the win, even if its just a cheap win. rollins closing your two biggest shows of the year with the world title being swung above his head... im in. im not sure wwe will be though. which either means a cena win... or, just put taker/lesnar on last.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    Two unrelated questions after watching last week's Smackdown and tonight's Raw

-Am I the only one getting annoyed by the "on and on and on and on and on...." responses to Seth? Telling the heel to quit talking is the lamest face response of all...especially since it's typically followed up by talking by the face.

- Is Undertaker supposed to be the heel in this feud? That's two low blows now.
    i think taker played the heel a bit more tonight, because they were in lesnars home town. which is why im not taking much stock into him coming out on top tonight, they never seem to let the hometown guy come out of the night on top.

MLB ERA

Here lies Bo Dallas... he died as he lived... He BOlieved.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

whos coming next...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

this is the greatest night in our sports history

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

that could not have been any more awesome. god bless new day. forget rollins, new day should be the wwe champ. all 3 of them at the same time.

GET THE TABLES!