Page 13 of 267 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Umaga-Cena? Does anyone actually believe someone will finally beat SuperCena? Come on, that'll only kill Umaga's heat.

Nitro and Melina to Raw, however, works. Another heel and Melina's in ring work has been surprisingly good. Plus, this keeps Joey on Smackdown to help out in the cruiserweight division.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumaga.

Bwahahahaha. I still think his manager is the guy who makes the show.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witlon
    Umaga-Cena? Does anyone actually believe someone will finally beat SuperCena? Come on, that'll only kill Umaga's heat.
    Cena will get beat by either Triple H, Edge, or... HBK! I think that, when all is said and done, HBK might get another title push eventually.
    rf28

Forget all those buffons. The new and most talented RAW Superstar is...

Armando Alejandro Esssssssssstrrrrrrrrrrrda!

Dude is funny as hell...

...and the Samoan Bulldozer destroys Big Vis on RAW...

Once again...Armando Alejandro Estrada steals the show.

AA ERA
    I had to watch the end of Raw tonight, how much longer are they going to drag out this DX thing before making it official? lol I havent watched wrestling in years until recently and even I cant wait to see the return of DX.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34
    I had to watch the end of Raw tonight, how much longer are they going to drag out this DX thing before making it official? lol I havent watched wrestling in years until recently and even I cant wait to see the return of DX.
    You're right. The fans had hundreds of DX signs in Las Vegas. It's inevitable but man they are making the fans wait!

MLB ERA
    JR is the worst period.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    yeah he is, he'll mess up on calls. sometimes i think grande would be better

and i caught the last 5 minutes of raw after watching the first 10 with mick/edge.

i knew it was the hardcore belt as soon as they showed that case. it would interesting to see it brought back in, and as soon as mick challenged him i was like **** YES but then of course edge pussied out.

this whole ECW shit is pissing me off. so now its SD, RAW, and ECW. are they going to have the WWE belt in ECW now after ONS? its rediculous, and i'm with King on this one, get the ECW shit out of WWE.

so in a sense i'm kinda with foley on his whole anti-ecw crusade, but its hard seeing a heel foley after all these face years. he can't even pull it off.

i'm seeing a bret hart v2 with foley.

as for dX i see about 2 more raws before its defined.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I figure Van Dam will win the title at ONS, and throw it down and declare himself the new ECW champion, basicly like Shane Douglas did so many years ago with the NWA title.

Oh yeah, as for the WWE title, I think they could go with a Fatal 4 Way or something of the sort to decide the title with Edge-Trips-Cena and Kane at Summerslam. I still think it's best to keep Michaels out of the title picture, and I'm fully expecting Umaga-Flair II at Summerslam.

As for Armando, dude got over in like 2 months in OVW and ended up as a face when they were trying to get him over as a heel, awesome shit. His mic skills are ****ing awesome.

And that first segment, Edge/Foley/Heyman/Funk/Dreamer stole the show in my opinion. Also, loved the Snisky/Carlito/Goldust/Maria comedy segment, all 4 are money with the comedy shit.

As for Armando, dude got over in like 2 months in OVW and ended up as a face when they were trying to get him over as a heel, awesome shit. His mic skills are ****ing awesome
    I had to walk the dog last night but waited until Armando had his turn with the microphone. Ture that...his mic skills are second to none. Very entertaining.

In my view Summerslam is usually the best PPV next to WM. It should be a good one again this year.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, as for the WWE title, I think they could go with a Fatal 4 Way or something of the sort to decide the title with Edge-Trips-Cena and Kane at Summerslam. I still think it's best to keep Michaels out of the title picture, and I'm fully expecting Umaga-Flair II at Summerslam.
    I think it would be great if Michaels got the title, just to screw McMahon. That would also follow the current storyline.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Can Michaels carry a full load though? He hasn't had the title for longer than a month(Nov '02-Dec '02) since Montreal to Austin.

I think they're really worried that his back will go out again and he'll have to drop it quickly.

I'll say one thing, though, I'd rather have Michaels as the champ than Cena.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Michaels is currently on a full schedule. His back, unless something freak happens like a repeat of the original move that caused the injury (landing awkwardly on a casket), is good to go for the long hall. I think that Michaels deserves one more title run before hanging it up. Based on the current storyline, it would make more sense to do it now, since it would really frost McMahon.
    rf28