Thread: Go Nats?

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Go Nats?

I don't know why, but I've been rooting on the Nationals these past few games. (Their ONLY games...) I don't know if it's because of my connection with them or that I just want to see an expansion succeed. <_<

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterXX7
    I don't know why, but I've been rooting on the Nationals these past few games. (Their ONLY games...) I don't know if it's because of my connection with them or that I just want to see an expansion succeed. <_<

lol see im not the only person that cheers for expansions. First off are you going to be their fan forver? Btw welcome to the board. And good luck to your Nats, my dad is now a fan of them

AA ERA
    I think everyone likes rooting for the underdog. They are a different though since they are not an expansion team really.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    lol see im not the only person that cheers for expansions. First off are you going to be their fan forver? Btw welcome to the board. And good luck to your Nats, my dad is now a fan of them

He's a Tiger fan.

Anyways, it's true, people do like to root for the underdog.

That's why for the past couple of seasons, I'm always cheering for the D-Rays to win. They have a great young team.