Thread: Sim #9: Trade Deadline Sim- Thursday, 9/24 @ 11:00 PM edt

MLB ERA

Sim #9: Trade Deadline Sim- Thursday, 9/24 @ 11:00 PM edt

The deadline to send trades in will be 3:00 PM edt on Thursday as well. If you send a trade in near the deadline or it's still pending come Thursday, just send lineups under the assumption it is going to pass. It would have to be a pretty bad trade for us to fail it at this point.

Everyone can feel free to trade as you usually would at the deadline, I encourage it. I'm not saying this to imply anything at all really, but who knows about the future of this league & file. It's not like it's in my major plans to bring this league back any time soon, but I'm not going to put the file in a meat grinder either or anything either. So I'd just encourage anyone who is still participating to run their team according to how they would have if we were keeping the league running after this season. Obviously a lot of you guys aren't following along at this point, and I can't say I really blame any of you. But if you are one of the few who is still keeping up on things even to the slightest extent, it is appreciated and noted in the back of my mind.

Thanks and good luck.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Sim #9: Trade Deadline Sim- Thursday, 9/24 @ 11:00 PM edt

Hey guys, funny story it is, but I'm hanging out with Tommy Maddox's daughter tonight! She packs heat!

No really, there weren't any trades but I'll sim closer to midnight my time prolly.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Liar! She's a man! A MAN!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Hey, I just wanted to check in and make note that I'm not pulling a crazy and disappearing again or anything, before people start to assume.

The tpsl site auto-renewed for another month a few days ago. I had spaced and just missed the date as it came and passed, and didn't get the chance to cancel it on time. I'd still probably be lying if I said I was incredibly motivated to sim lately, and there's handy work (carpenter-type house work) being done in my room (no door up, new one needs to be hung, painting, etc.), and I haven't even really gotten a chance to get on my cpu much

You can still send any changes if you want, I will get around to this at the latest tomorrow evening-- just not sure what time before then and if I wait until tomorrow, it won't be until later in the day because of football.

Just don't want this to rub off. If I can't run an OOTP10 league on time and the right way, I won't do it at all and would either let someone else handle it.. or yeah. and I hope you guys know this. I'm stuttering out with this thing right now though and will fully admit it, no reason to lie... it's just been busy lately and knowing this is prolly the last season for TPSL (or atleast for the imminent future anyway) makes it hard to follow through too... just feels like stuttering to the finish line sort of deal, out of gas..

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I think this holds things over until you have the OOTP10 league going. You're doing fine.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

Yeah I know most of you guys are ok with things, but I just don't want this to seem like a preview of things to come. Once the OOTP10 league is fully running I really hope I/we can stick on a regular sim schedule, especially in the early going. If sims are few and farbetween and late like they have been here as of late, it will be hard to keep interest.

This all being said, I'm finally going to sim the next 15 games in about 15 minutes. When the site is uploaded I will make a post scheduling the final batch of 3 or 4 sims before the playoffs.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Site will be up in 2 or 3 minutes.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

OOTP is making up for last years +10

Im currently a -7 (and they still would be 4 under)
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)