0 0%
  • Saturday Anytime

2 25.00%
  • Sunday Night

0 0%
  • any of the options of 2-5

2 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live Draft: When are you guys available?

MLB ERA

Re: Live Draft: When are you guys available?

Quote Originally Posted by OrioleMagic View Post
    It is very complicated compared to 6.5 though.

Yeah, 9 was pretty intense, and 10 probably has some additional features as well... so I'm sure it wouldn't neccesarily be for everyone. Some of the guys in the leagues who only stop in to make their extensions at the end of the season or send one change a year for example, usually for opening day, probably wouldn't get into it.... but I have confidence that there's enough people here that could handle a team in a OOTP10 league, and that would create a solid core to get things started. I figure 15-20 people from S3F would be willing to join something like this and could thoroughly take it all in without major difficulties, and with a good base already in place from that alone it might not be so hard to bring some guys from outside of the site over to fill the rest of the slots, and it could help bring people over onto the forums in the process.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Live Draft: When are you guys available?

I purchased 9 over the summer to get used to actually playing the game as a n00b myself. I didn't find it too out of the ordinary, though I never had an earlier version to compare it too. I generally liked it, comp worked well, FA, ST, and the injuries were all a great part of the game.

Exporting would be sweet too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123