Lots of Stuff here for contenders and rebuilders so take a look at the seperate parts:

Contenders Section

http://tripleplaysim.com/League/p965.html .300 hitter, I'd be be looking for a 3.5 spec for him, very good bench bat

#32 Riley Cooper, Centerfield, 30 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Great Defensive OF with a ton of speed... also hitting .333 in limited AB's... looking for a 3.5 spec here too

#14 Tony Butler, Starting Pitcher, 30 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Movement and Control bumps finally have him pitching to his max potential... Under control for 1.5 yrs at under 700k! Would like a good spec for him

#57 Scott Kazmir, Starting Pitcher, 34 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Pitching very well, last year of his deal, will qualify for Type A so return would have to be very solid for me to move him

Rebuilders Section
I got a lot of excess arms here, so if you wanna flop a developmental hitter for pitcher choose from the list, or if you want to take 3 of them for 1 solid prospect I'd do that too...

#84 Matthew Beery, Reliever, 27 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#13 Jose Campos, Starting Pitcher, 27 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#46 Jose Diaz, Reliever, 29 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#49 Raymond Doane, Starting Pitcher, 26 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#92 Eric Hampton, Reliever, 29 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#66 Shawn Hill, Starting Pitcher, 24 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#93 Justin Knox, Reliever, 27 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#13 Isiah Kuzma, Starting Pitcher, 28 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

http://tripleplaysim.com/League/p846.html

Catcher Section: Looking for Specs

#12 Pedro Monagas, Catcher, 23 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#55 Cameron Garfield, Catcher, 26 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#92 Will Allen, Catcher, 26 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#33 Brett Lawrie, Catcher, 28 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Anything that is 26+ in AAA can be had...

PM or AIM interest in any of these guys